Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

17 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

of course it's directing.

and today you can see when Malia caresses Leora in intimate areas, leora closes her eyes, she likes it, you can see that, but the next moment she works with something else. Malia is apparently much more natural, while Leora always tries to receive but offer only a minimum. in my opinion it keeps the rhythm imposed by rlc.he spends time as an employee who is paid by the hour.

otherwise what would be the explanation? if she were even heterosexual, she would not have accepted so much closeness.

or if he cared about her "image."?  she sometimes starts acting like masturbating in front of the camera with Malia next to her. and when Malia starts too, she stops and finds another job, either with the phone or changing the movies on the tablet every 10-15 seconds.

logically, she has no problem masturbating clitoris or anal or both at once in front of the camera, and suddenly becomes modest in an intimate relationship with her best friend. there are many unrelated things about her behavior.

the only logical explanation would be that he is following a scenario.

More than likely. 👌

• Haha 2

Maybe it's as simple as Leora knows how to pleasure herself but has no idea how to pleasure another woman. Good heavens men have had the same issues for a thousands of years. A week in the same bed as Gina and Irma would solve that issue.

• Like 1

or try to do as in the story of a hen running away from the rooster.

the hen says: if I stay he says I'm a whore, if I run he says I'm stupid. I better I'm pretending to stumble.

that's probably what she wants to be able to say at the end." I kept trying to keep my image but I had no choice, " I finally gave in, but it wasn't my fault

🤪

• Haha 4

il y a 32 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Maybe it's as simple as Leora knows how to pleasure herself but has no idea how to pleasure another woman

she has with her not only her best friend but also an excellent mentor to learn this. Malia is much more natural and extremely patient and it seems like more experience . 

the problem is if Leora wants to learn something. if it really is open minded, as many people say.

understand that I do not deny her intelligence

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe it's as simple as Leora knows how to pleasure herself but has no idea how to pleasure another woman. Good heavens men have had the same issues for a thousands of years. A week in the same bed as Gina and Irma would solve that issue.

Considering that so many women have claimed and still claim that if anything...a woman knows more what a woman enjoys and therefore knows better how to pleasure a woman more so than a majority of men...I find that hard to believe mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

il y a 4 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

une femme sait ce qu'une femme aime et sait donc mieux faire plaisir à une femme plus que la plupart des hommes ... Je trouve cela difficile à croire, mon pote.

perfectly true .look to Malia . she know .

• Haha 2

il y a 48 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

One of the two has been known to visit websites such as this to see what has been being mentioned concerning her

I would be extremely curious to see his reaction when she reads these comments

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia more a giver than a receiver, which works well with Leora as she is more a receiver type.

Yep, that’s true. There are people in life that are givers and pleasers and others in life that are takers and users. We all know which applies to whom. Sadly it’s the RLC subscribers who have committed themselves  to this Leora /Malia journey who possibly may be the ones taken advantage of the most if nothing transpires after months and months of watching, waiting and hoping.  I hope that’s not going to be the case.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Yep, that’s true. There are people in life that are givers and pleasers and others in life that are takers and users. We all know which applies to whom. 

Be careful Joe, you will surely earn the wrath and ridicule of the International laughing hyena brigade, some of whom made similar comments to yourself in the past but seem to have conveniently forgotten it.....I love ‘em, they remind me of my grandchildren.😹  

• Haha 4