Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

6 hours ago, disneykid said:

How do you know .have you tried it then!

Wow - I didn't think this would create so much technical interest.

Here's more info for those worried about the amount of heat...   :)

Now y'all can go back to our regularly scheduled programming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Il y a 1 heure, disneykid a dit :

Where is Kira going to sleep tonight /bed or sofa?

Well, in his bed, it's the computer that goes in the living room.

Much better for Kira, but now it's a less pretty room, especially with the seat...🤩

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Wow - I didn't think this would create so much technical interest.

You should know by now that many of us here are interested in a myriad of subjects, especially when it comes to the things our girls buy/use/read/cook/eat/wear/etc.  We know that real life isn't just all about tits and twats.  Altho that's a very important part of it LOL  😁 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So far this has been the best place for the computer, right next to the printer, since they seemingly print a large amount of stuff, whatever it is.  But now Kira's record player has been moved - where?  She loves her Crosley record player (a Christmas gift from Nina at RLC, and it brought her to tears).  At least one of the wingback chairs needs to go, they take up too much open space and are useless except for holding shark pillows.  I suggest the one cramping the piano and drum set be moved out to the loggia - scoot the water bottles up and stash it or both in the corner until needed, when mom and dad visit.  And surely (shirley) an apartment complex of this size must have a basement storage area?  Of course, they could have already filled theirs to capacity with as much crap as they have (although they did clean/organize one of the hall closets the other night - not sure of the result).  

I think the piano & drum set are in a perfect location, the computer desk and chair are finally in a great location.  Breakfast and Lunch are in the perfect location on the loggia.  There's not much else that can be rearranged in the bedroom, hall, or bathroom.  So the wingback chairs need to go, maybe replace them with an "L" shaped couch like they had before.  See, this is why I had hoped they would've chosen the Angel/Odri apt vs the Rossi/Sienna apt when they moved.  A/O had a massive living room, and space for all their stuff would not have been a problem.  BUT, I know, that was then, this is now, so we gotta work with it.  

Please discuss!  

Edited by sturmchaser
oops. Corrected.
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Looks like Nina has found an amusing parody ...

I didn't understand any of it, it sounded like a parody of a State song, but Kira sure enjoyed it.  Also, an excellent example of Nina's vocal abilities.  

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Please discuss!

OKAY!  It is far too early to consider this moving the PC to be anything other than an experiment, a trial if you wish to see how it works?   As we know only too well the girls can change their minds at the drop of a hat.  I agree the wing backs are a waste of space, hardly ever used and make a cramped room difficult to navigate.  Put in storage somewhere is the best option.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The record player has been put on the shelf to the right of the TV, though it's difficult to spot.  PC Tucked away in the corner is probably a little too far away to see what they are doing on it.  I know this will fill some viewers with dismay, but our primary concern should be the girls safety and security.  Same as the view from Cam 5.  Difficult if not impossible to see what they are looking at and typing on the keyboard.  Which is how it should be.

Record player.png

PC Tucked away.png

Cam 5 view.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1