Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

when do you think it will be the next "show"?

over 2 days according to the new format, or will it move to the next level, and will it be once every 3 days?

let's hope the "queen" doesn't get upset again

I know she is intelligent and can be more inventive and pleasantly surprised.

In a previous post I mentioned that based on the sexual activity (or lack of) between Leora and Malia over the past 3 days I was going to cancel my RLC membership at the end of May. However, if nothing interesting happens by weekend I’m not going to wait that long. Instead I’ll check the posts here every so often and see if anything changed while saving myself some time and money.

il y a une heure, NewYorkJoe a dit :

I was going to cancel my RLC membership at the end of May

there will be enough who will do it too, especially since in many countries work is starting again

we will see until May 27 when my RLC subscription expires. we have already canceled the renewal

that's enough for me. after almost 4 years in which I appreciated Leora, it's time to retire disappointed.

I always considered she an open mind, but lately she has turned into "the death of the party and the passion". plus the obsession to test the phone's resistance to buttoning.

I don't know how Malia can resist so long ignored. I admire his patience, calm and perseverance .

Of course, Leora has every right to want to make as much money as possible from this project. everyone wants as much money as possible. but success also requires proper involvement.

I like Alexandra now, it seems enough natural, but the RLC script doesn't convince me anymore that it's worth paying for this show.

no ofense , is just my opinion

that's it . nothing lasts forever

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corusmobil said:

when do you think it will be the next "show"?

over 2 days according to the new format, or will it move to the next level, and will it be once every 3 days?

let's hope the "queen" doesn't get upset again

I know she is intelligent and can be more inventive and pleasantly surprised.

when was the last show or did i blink and miss it

• Haha 1

Good Morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2