Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

24 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hi
I arrived now and I don't see Malia smoking ...
I think she didn't smoke in the last session either ... what's going on ???? Anybody know ???

Apparently it has been same ole 💩...different day.

I hope that today, with the excuse of the drink, they are a little deeper (in caresses) than yesterday ...

Even if everything is false ... orchestrated ... simulated ... fallacious ... and so on ... for me it is much more pleasant to see them in bed caressing themselves, than Leora, (in reality) forgetting that us and her friend we exist, and spend the night with her cell phone in hand, as she did the night before and two or three nights ago ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If and maybe when ever they kiss full on then this would seal their close friendship for anon and perhaps lead to something new in their lives. When they have to leave once their work permits are up hopefully they could come and work for VH-TV (dream on me).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Kind of like what you write here every day. 🤣

There you are skunk. You finally gather enough ignorance to make yourself known although your stench precedes you and makes your presence known long before you actually do skunk.

Although you are an ignorant and stupid vermin with a stench that wreaks to high heaven...that is the first sensible thing you've come up with in awhile. That's exactly right I do and will continue to as long as I wish and the b.s. there continues.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I hope that today, with the excuse of the drink, they are a little deeper (in caresses) than yesterday ...

Even if everything is false ... orchestrated ... simulated ... fallacious ... and so on ... for me it is much more pleasant to see them in bed caressing themselves, than Leora, (in reality) forgetting that us and her friend we exist, and spend the night with her cell phone in hand, as she did the night before and two or three nights ago ...

Like I've said previously..."It's nice to dream" as an old saying goes.

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There you are skunk. You finally gather enough ignorance to make yourself known although your stench precedes you and makes your presence known long before you do skunk.

Although you are an ignorant and stupid vermin with a stench that wreaks to high heaven...that is the first sensible thing you've come up with in awhile. That's exactly right I do and will continue to as long as I wish and the b.s. there continues.

Very Funny Lol GIF

I guess you told me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Only you... to put ... 💩 in the conversation....

Sorry if an emoji is not to your liking...but that's pretty much what's been occurring there lately and for awhile now. Of course it could have merely been spelled out instead.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sorry if an emoji is not to your liking...but that's pretty much what's been occurring there lately and for awhile now. Of course it could have merely been spelled out instead.

Again you are right everything thing you say is shit. 🤮

• Like 1