Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

8 minutes ago, CassieNovax said:

Firstly, I am new here so it's a tad harsh to assume I know how this works, and secondly I read that their shows were changing to every 3 days, but that's as far back as it is allowing me to read, but the last post in videos or pictures was april the 30th. today is the 8th of may? so unless I missed something I can't see or read, I was just asking for a kinder explanation as to why...

Welcome to the forum, or battleground 😅 ( depending on your outlook ) .

Things have been happening over the past few weeks, although not to everyone’s satisfaction, but that is all a matter of expectations and opinions.

Some folks are happy with the way things are progressing,  and some are thinking it’s becoming  boring and repetitive....All a matter of opinions really....So enjoy yourself and join in .😼

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Girl in your chest I feel the Tagus
And marine wills to approve
Girl on your lips I feel fountains
Fresh water that runs without stopping
Girl in your eyes I see mirrors
And in your hair clouds of enchantment
And in your whole body I feel hay
Stiff and tender that I can't even explain
If there is someone who does not like
Don't spend, let it stay
That I just want me so much
That there will be no girl left
I learned in 'esteiros' with soeiro
And I learned in 'fanga' with redol
I have in the big river the whole world
And I feel the whole world in your lap
I learned to love the dawn
That emerges in me when you smile
You are a river full of washed water
And you head towards the frigate I chose
If there is someone who does not like
Don't spend, let it stay
That I just want me so much
That there will be no girl left

girls leora and malia and sexy girl

👸 👸 👯

🐈😘

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Chica en tu pecho Siento el Tajo
Y la voluntad marina de aprobar
Chica en tus labios Siento fuentes
Agua fresca que corre sin parar
Chica en tus ojos Veo espejos
Y en tu cabello Nubes de encanto
Y en todo tu cuerpo Siento el heno
Tieso y tierno que ni siquiera puedo explicar
si hay alguien a quien no le gusta
No gastes, deja que se quede
Que solo me quiero tanto
Que no quede ninguna chica
Aprendí en 'esteiros' con soeiro
Y aprendí en 'fanga' con redol
Tengo en el gran río todo el mundo
Y siento todo el mundo en tu regazo
Aprendí a amar el amanecer
Que surge en mí cuando sonríes
Eres un río lleno de agua lavada
Y te diriges hacia la fragata que elegí
Si hay alguien a quien no le gusta
No gastes, deja que se quede
Que solo me quiera tanto
Que no quede ninguna chica

chicas leora y malia y chica sexy

👸  👸  👯

🐈 😘

¿quien es la mujer del video?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CassieNovax said:

Has their stream been very inactive or has something happened to the videos and pictures threads? I haven't seen anything posted for a week now but am seeing a lot of interesting things on RLC replays.

Their cam stream has been continously active and has not had any stream interruptions in awhile such as for when RLC admin. places a residence's cams in what is referred to as a UM status which stands for under maintenance.

As far as the pic and vid thread of the forum...the vids are usually posted using third party vid hosting site links because of RLC's constant monitoring of other sites and especially this one and having DCMA take down orders issued on material acquired from their site.

Same with some of the pics although not necessarily always. Also...some of them that are permitted to be posted in relation to any vid., are usually taken down after a short time because of such. 

I didn't notice that you were new here earlier and apologize for seeming unfriendly. You are welcomed here and feel free to join the fray of this thread or any other of the forum anytime CassieNovax. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Pedro Barroso - "Menina dos Olhos de Água

la mujer, la actriz del video? me encanta tu pais y sus mujeres, voy mucho por el algarve, hasta tavira que esta cerca de nuestra casa de vacaciones con mi marido y hacemos nudismo por alli jajaja

the woman, the actress of the video? I love your country and its women, I go a lot in the algarve, even tavira that is near our vacation home with my husband and we do nudism over there hahaha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

la mujer, la actriz del video? me encanta tu pais y sus mujeres, voy mucho por el algarve, hasta tavira que esta cerca de nuestra casa de vacaciones con mi marido y hacemos nudismo por alli jajaja

the woman, the actress of the video? I love your country and its women, I go a lot in the algarve, even tavira that is near our vacation home with my husband and we do nudism over there hahaha

If I may inquire not related to your response...who is in the avatar pic you've chosen marxsolita ?

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree Leora has let her standards slip, and by having Malia around all this time is not helping her cause. I suspect Malia arrived on a 90 day visitors visa and because of the virus lockdowns, it's the reason she's still there.

While the Czech government has started lifting some travel restrictions, Russian airports are still closed to international passenger flights, also I won't be surprised should Leora choose not to go back to Russia with Malia, when travel restrictions are lifted, her next visitor could well be Paul.

I could be wrong but in the past several years, when a participants name  is listed in the marquee, it suggests that the participant (Malia) is not a guest or a visitor... But, rather, the participant has her own contract with RLC. Somehow, RLC seems to have worked out the immigration status of participants by providing them with an employment contract. It seems likely to me that RLC would not have a contract for a term not in alignment with the immigration status of the participant.  

• Like 2

Off topic and related to another...it has been quite interesting to notice how much more enthusiastic others such as Irma and Ulyana have become in expressing more of their sensual and sexual natures then had on their previous excursions with the project. Imo...they are both attractive women...and especially Ulyana who resembles someone call Mila Kunis quite a bit.