Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

Hace 9 minutos, Nicholas dijo:

Oh enserio? Bueno, entonces ... ¡Pareces tener un derrier y un cuerpo muy específico en esa foto! ¡Muy impresionante!

gracias, bueno la verdad esa foto tiene unos 7 u 8 años pero me conservo bien jajaja

gracias, well the truth that photo is about 7 or 8 years old but I keep myself well hahaha

45 minutes ago, philo said:

I could be wrong but in the past several years, when a participants name  is listed in the marquee, it suggests that the participant (Malia) is not a guest or a visitor... But, rather, the participant has her own contract with RLC. Somehow, RLC seems to have worked out the immigration status of participants by providing them with an employment contract. It seems likely to me that RLC would not have a contract for a term not in alignment with the immigration status of the participant.  

If they immigrated such as was previously claimed on various occasions...they would have likely brought or had sent to them more of their clothes but they haven't. Just as there has not been any other residence furnishings acquired other than some other pillows and an extra set of blankets. 

One still obviously has her head and thoughts wrapped up mostly in the guy she has to help financially support...while the other is supposedly married. 

They likely have 1 year and 6 month visa's that will both be over at the same times around the middle of August and they will be gone around then. That's what all the orchestrated performances and shows are all about. They are fallacies...nothing more. Attempting in accumulating as much compensations as they can between now and then.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Girls did a weekly big groceries shop, lots for the bathroom, kitchen. Plus a new Shisha pipe to enjoy. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Shisha is rented

I did not know that, thank you.