Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree Leora has let her standards slip, and by having Malia around all this time is not helping her cause. I suspect Malia arrived on a 90 day visitors visa and because of the virus lockdowns, it's the reason she's still there.

While the Czech government has started lifting some travel restrictions, Russian airports are still closed to international passenger flights, also I won't be surprised should Leora choose not to go back to Russia with Malia, when travel restrictions are lifted, her next visitor could well be Paul.

After giving it further thought...she arrived at the residence the middle of January. I had mentioned in an earlier post that I thought I remembered it to be around the latter half of January, or earlier half of February.

Regardless...she's been there well over 90 days now.

As far as the other is concerned...there was someone who was visiting this thread who on a number of occasions claimed the she immigrated there and would be staying and not returning to her country of origin and that everyone else was wrong or incorrect in their claims, speculations, or hunches that she had merely obtained a visa that would be considered that of more of a temporary status such as a visitors or work visa.

Something quite peculiar in regards to that persons claims and theories was and is though...the fact that she has never acquired any residence furnishings other then a few various pillows and blankets or spreads such as all the items she acquired at her previous residence.

So other than those few items...some of her clothes and some small personal items is all that she has there. None of all the clothes she was known to have back at the previous residence was brought there with her...and none have been shipped or sent there. Her cohort arrived with very little clothes as well.

Also as far as she is concerned and any supposed standards go...it's became all too clear and transparent what her plans and eventual endgame was and is. It has so...because of how her behaviors and routines have evolved from how they were before the arrival of her cohort...to how they have been become since her arrival.

In not even paying much attention to any of the cams of that residence in the past month and a half or longer but mainly observing what has occurred there through thumbs instead, as to not contribute to even one more added cam visitor or accumulated observer time for their ultimate monetary benefit...I have noticed what has been occurring...and it's been alot of orchestrated and put on pretense performances by the two.

They have until the middle of August...it will be the end of a one year visa term for her...and her cohorts is likely only a six month visa...which will coincide with around then as well since she arrived the middle of January. They will then have to leave to return to their country of origin. 

It is likely that there was a plan to do exactly what they've been doing lately and that's putting on a bunch of false pretensed fake performances and shows in hopes of keeping as many observers attentions tuning in to those cams so they can leave wirh as much extra added bonus compensation as they can.

It seems evident now that...that is all that they are concerned about...and certainly do not care much that if not for subscribers invested or spent money...that they would not have much of anything they do because of such.

They are now no different than any of the other project participants. They're all fake...only difference now is...some of the others actually go far enough to do things that are more interesting quite often more so it has seemed lately than the two fake actresses usually referred to here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hey Leora, I've always wondered why you haven't bought a laptop. You would be able to watch youtube and music better,

I always wondered why RCL hasn’t invested in better quality web cams for the apartments . If you go to all the other sites they offer high quality cams which is crystal clear. It’s the difference between a television with 720p vs 4K 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I always wondered why RCL hasn’t invested in better quality web cams for the apartments . If you go to all the other sites they offer high quality cams which is crystal clear. It’s the difference between a television with 720p vs 4K 

Well Joe...considering so much of the scenarios there are faked routines...it's probably all for the better. The title "RealLifeCams" is now for the most part mostly a misleading title. It should be changed to "RealLifeRoutines" or something of that nature that would perhaps be more appropriate and perhaps a good bit less misleading for what it really is.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When they leave the apartment in the afternoon I imagine Leora discusses with Malia what’s in the playbook for later today when they’re back in front of the cameras. At this point I feel Malia would be comfortable taking things a bit farther, however Leora is ultimately the one who’s calling the plays. 

• Haha 2

What still amazes me...is how some will visit some particular thread of some forum and inquire as to some certain subject matter or matters...without obviously having even read any of the recent previous posts going back somewhat a little ways...when if they did...their curiosity or inquiry may have been answered or satisfied without any inquiry to begin with.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What still amazes me...is how some will visit some particular thread of some forum and inquire as to some certain subject matter or matters...without obviously having even read any of the recent previous posts going back somewhat a little ways...when if they did...their curiosity or inquiry may have been answered or satisfied without any inquiry to begin with.

Firstly, I am new here so it's a tad harsh to assume I know how this works, and secondly I read that their shows were changing to every 3 days, but that's as far back as it is allowing me to read, but the last post in videos or pictures was april the 30th. today is the 8th of may? so unless I missed something I can't see or read, I was just asking for a kinder explanation as to why...

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CassieNovax said:

Firstly, I am new here so it's a tad harsh to assume I know how this works, and secondly I read that their shows were changing to every 3 days, but that's as far back as it is allowing me to read, but the last post in videos or pictures was april the 30th. today is the 8th of may? so unless I missed something I can't see or read, I was just asking for a kinder explanation as to why...

Alright Cassie, that's understandable. What occurs at any of the RLC residences is supposedly only really genuine and Real Life occasions. Although much of it is actually not because it is actually staged or orchestrated performances by the tenants.

The reasons so...is because besides the tenants being provided with paid for bill free residences and receiving bi-weekly or monthly subsistance living compensations...they also have perks of potentially receiving extra added compensations based on residence cam viewer or observer participations.

As far as what gets posted in the pic or vid threads of this section's listings of this forum...it is dependent on whomever contributes anything in those threads and when...same as this thread. My apologies if I seemed unfriendly. I do like your name CassieNovax. That's a good name. Sounds like a secret agent name. 🙂

• Haha 3