Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well now...there you are again you slippery dishonest vermin you. You'd better watch out for traps and for damn sure stay off of people's lawns you filthy stinking skunk.

Nick! It’s no problem having your own opinion about anything in life mate, It wouldn’t do for us all to be the same, in fact it’d be bloody boring, but you have made your point and time will tell whether you are right or not.

Unfortunately you begin to loose credibility when you rise to the bait that Pepe lays...He is goading you, because that’s his function in life at the moment. But a slagging match between two supposed adults is detracting from what I thought was a very pleasant experience from Leora and Malia.

Let it be, and when August is gone one of you will be wrong, if she continues to perform like tonight then I hope it’s you..Peace! 😼 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nich, You’ve got to start being fair mate..You can’t complain that she does nothing for two or three days in one breath, and then when she does do something ( that I personally enjoyed ) slag her off and rubbish the effort and pleasure she as well as us derived from it...It’s OK to have opinions that differ from the “ main stream “ mate, but give credit where credit is due.....I applaud her performance tonight....well worth watching...😺

jimbo...that's your opinion...and I respect your opinion as I respect you. My opinion obviously differs from yours on that. I haven't watched it...only noticed some of what was occurring in some thumbs and I could care less what occurred there tonight because it occurred because of what's been being noticed and read here even though the one that instigated it was her friend. 

I could go into further detail relating to my view and opinion on the subject...but I won't at this time.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, p4design said:

The fact that you didn't like what I had to say doesn't mean it wasn't civil.  Even disparagement can be civil.  Name calling is not civil.

As for you...you'd probably be best to mind your own affairs and not concern yourself with any of mine anymore.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nick! It’s no problem having your own opinion about anything in life mate, It wouldn’t do for us all to be the same, in fact it’d be bloody boring, but you have made your point and time will tell whether you are right or not.

Unfortunately you begin to loose credibility when you rise to the bait that Pepe lays...He is goading you, because that’s his function in life at the moment. But a slagging match between two supposed adults is detracting from what I thought was a very pleasant experience from Leora and Malia.

Let it be, and when August is gone one of you will be wrong, if she continues to perform like tonight then I hope it’s you..Peace! 😼 

Well...call it goading, bating, or what the hell ever...it does no good because it doesn't work with me.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As for you...you'd probably be best to mind your own affairs and not concern yourself with any of mine anymore.

I have the right respond to any post that I think needs a response, whether it be yours or anyone else'. But I will be civil going forward and I hope you will as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I always do.....2 showgirls instead of 1.

Show or not, showgirls or not, it really doesn’t matter, if it was enjoyable that’s all that matters..Some off us are critical of her at times,  but when she gives pleasure we should be as vocal with our appreciation as we are with our criticisms.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, p4design said:

I have the right respond to any post that I think needs a response, whether it be yours or anyone else'. But I will be civil going forward and I hope you will as well.

Look mister...regardless of what you call or think of as being civil...disparaging comments or remarks are disrespectful and insulting. It would be wise not to do it anymore to anything I put out here. That's why it's best for you to stay out of my participation here.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I promise you I won't be wrong.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...call it goading, bating, or what the hell ever...it does no good because it doesn't work with me.

I don't know seems to me it did.🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Look mister...regardless of what you call or think of as being civil...disparaging comments or remarks are disrespectful and insulting. It would be wise not to do it anymore to anything I put out here. That's why it's best for you to stay out of my participation here.

That's right because you're are the Bad ass right? 😂

• Like 1