Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

48 minutes ago, jugghead said:

looks hot as balls

Jugg, take the time to look at Leora, and Malias activities today. Then from your own opinion. There are those here who would not want to see anyone happy with what the girls do!  😀

There are a few who will never be happy with what Leora, and now Malia do. 🙃

It is my opinion that there is WAY too much negativity projected constantly in this thread. 

I really feel sorry for those who will never be pleased regardless what happens in this apartment. 

It would not hurt a bit to try smiling every now and then, and enjoy what is offered. 

Perhaps open ones own apartment with a set of guidelines that would satisfy your critical needs. 

Then, depending on the success of that apartment. Then go to the voyeur sites, and suggest the proper way for all tenants to preform.

Put your salesmanship to work and smile. 😁  Rather than ☹️ constantly !!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Because he's like the guy who yells get off my lawn. Does nothing but complains thinks he's in the know about everything that goes on.

Well now...there you are again you slippery dishonest vermin you. You'd better watch out for traps and for damn sure stay off of people's lawns you filthy stinking skunk.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You have your opinion...I have mine...and it is completely relevant regardless of what you may believe. That's like saying your opinion is irrelevant...so if I were you...I'd mind my own business. To add...my opinion is based on a reality of what has been occurring there...and what will.

Your opinion has no relevance here because if you don't believe it don't watch it. The rest of us would prefer to enjoy the show without the annoyance of your contentious negativity.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Jugghead, I’m not sure why Nicholas said not to get too lathered up about it because it really was extremely hot and concluded with Leora having an intense orgasm. 

Well Joe...all I will say to that is continue observing...let me know what you think or believe eventually awhile from now. You can do it here in a public setting...or by way of pm...it really makes no difference to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Well...well...well. I have to admit that Leora and Malia’s living room bating session completely caught me off guard. Some can argue whether it was orchestrated or not, or whether their alcohol consumption contributed to it happening. Either way it was a major milestone for Leora since Malia  is her friend in real life and to my knowledge it was the first time Leora ever bated with another person let alone another female. I now have renewed confidence that things will progress along between them including some exciting sexual experimentation in the horizon.

I agree totally,i watched from when i noticed they were getting drunk/feeling good,and dancing in the window,before the water throwing by Malia started,and was sure it would end by them going to separate rooms and passing out,,I'M SO GLAD I WAS WRONG....I am sure this was as spontaneous as it gets. I just hope things can progress in the bedroom with them together as going a little further,but i think alcohol would be needed again. Watching Malia grab at Leora tells me she is willing to do some fondling and that my friends could be the beginning,as we all know what a powder keg Leora is when it comes to being sexual. Only time will tell and i for one will be waiting with tongue on floor,and dick in hand (mine,,lol)..long as their servers can handle it unlike tonight,was lagging and freezing somewhat for me at times.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, p4design said:

Your opinion has no relevance here because if you don't believe it don't watch it. The rest of us would prefer to enjoy the show without the annoyance of your contentious negativity.

Awww...really...well ain't that just pitiful. 😥

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I thought if Malia started bating it would be great. But it is so pitiful and such a show, just like Leora.

Think so huh. Well I'll be damn. Someone who see's things for what they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

p4design doesn't spell anything but some ignorant asses made up shit. Perhaps you can use your spell checker to see what this spells...🖕.

That would be ass', as opposed to asses. Please use that finger to ram it up yours.

• Like 2