Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

August will arrive pretty quick. It's only less than 3 months away. A vermin hasn't the intelligence to know that.

Nah I'm pretty sure someone will be there a lot longer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well it's good to know your finally making some progress in realizing the vermin that you are.

I thought you was privy to what was going on at RLC. You mean there's something you don't know? Hmm 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I thought you was privy to what was going on at RLC. You mean there's something you don't know? Hmm 🤔

You shall be made aware skunk...all in good time. Oh wait a minute...silly old me...vermin can't tell time. Additionally...you certainly don't as you have claimed and have insinuated as such all along vermin.

Just because you had a few others believing that someone may have been in contact you by way of a few pm's here in this forum and claiming to have been additionally otherwise. 

Well...that don't mean didley squat skunk...other than it's likely that besides the vermin that you are...you may also be a dishonest skunk as well.

Who I may know and what I may know would certainly never be revealed to you.  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Next time I hope Malia takes off her panties .

I think she will...baby steps. Although she did pull them to the side during their bate session and pulled them down to her knees halfway through their playtime.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jugghead said:

looks hot as balls

Jugghead, I’m not sure why Nicholas said not to get too lathered up about it because it really was extremely hot and concluded with Leora having an intense orgasm. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Jugghead, I’m not sure why Nicholas said not to get too lathered up about it because it really was extremely hot and concluded with Leora having an intense orgasm. 

Because he's like the guy who yells get off my lawn. Does nothing but complains thinks he's in the know about everything that goes on.

• Like 1