Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever anyone’s opinion is doesn’t matter Nich,  As far as the majority ( and on this occasion it included me ) were concerned she put on a great performance, yes she sometimes gets over excited and animated but all in all I thought she did very well....

Ok jimbo...but I've always thought and believed that anyones opinion on anything...if seemed reasonably plausible enough...whether the same as the individual's opinion who was perceiving it or not...mattered. But then again...that's just me.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ok jimbo...but I've always thought and believed that anyones opinion on anything...if seemed reasonably plausible enough...whether the same as the individual's opinion who was perceiving it or not...mattered. But then again...that's just me.

Of course your opinion is as valuable as anyones, opinions are all based on personal preferences .....and should be respected by others as long as the opinion is not offensive in any way/

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course your opinion is as valuable as anyones, opinions are all based on personal preferences .....and should be respected by others as long as the opinion is not offensive in any way/

Bingo ! Just as I'm certain that opinions such as some that came from a man known as Albert Einstein on subjects such as his opinions on his theories on time and relativity amongst his other opinions on various other subject matters did...have...and to this day...do matter quite a bit. 

And I'm certainly not insinuating that I'm as sharp of an individual as was he. Only that I'm fortunate enough to have some intelligence that includes some common sense.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora speaking on video phone with Paul. Nice he is making her smile.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yes Sir, they said Love You at the end and waved. Nice to see.

Leora and Malia
Thanks for the show last night .... for me it was excellent .... I hope the drink has not had much influence and that it will soon be repeated ....
In the future, I would like the presentation to take place in bed, side by side and if they help each other ... (only with hands) ... it would be enough ...
Aware that a  puzzle is built up piece by piece ... that barriers are being broken down one by one ... today you took an important step to silence those negativist critics ...
(a less positive aspect, I found the music too loud, which prevented me from hearing other sounds ...)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Sir, people would be walking past down below yes, but when you see them looking at the window when dancing, it's because they are looking at their reflection. It is dark outside and lights are on inside so they see themselves like a mirror.

Sir,I think you are a little naive there.It´s not the first time I´ve seen them dancing infront of the livingroom windows like this.I am certanly shure they have socalled window neighburs,to bad we don´t have a camera pointing directly to the livingroom

windows.But if you look from the kitchen you can actually see that there are windows that are glowing on the opposite side of their apartment.I don´t know how much you been watching tonight but you can cleary see that they are dancing for

somebody, even blowing kisses and waving their hands. That´s what I think