Happy with joy

Family and friends

🐈 😘

🐈 🀝

🐈 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Β  Β As far as any visitors of this thread in relation to what may have occurred at the residence yesterday or last night...it was and has been obvious that there were those that perceived the situations and occurrences different than I did or have.

Β  Β it is good that there were those who obviously viewed the occurrences there as being more genuine and real than I did and in turn enjoyedΒ the occurrences more so than I did when I did go back and observe around a majority of them on replay later instead of what I had managed to observe through some thumb stills.Β 

Β  Β Again I say that it was and is good for those who enjoyed it...regardless of how genuine or not they may have thought it to be.Β Β 

Β  Β Before issues developed to certain points between myself and a few others during some of those times...by merely stating or expressing my opinions or views on certain issues...I meant no ill intended denigrating, derogatory, disparaging,Β or disrespectful intentions towards anyone.

Β  Β Since my views and opinions were not directed towards anyone in this thread at those times before then...but was related to the residence and it's occupants which in my view gave my perception of such reasonable relevancy...whether my comments concerning them were negative or not.

Β  Β I usually don't jump in and denigrate or disparage and disrespect or insult anyone else's comments here merely because they may have made some negative comment or comments concerning rlc or anyone there merely because I disagree...so long asΒ the comments are not out of bounds, below theΒ belt, and unreasonably out of the way insulting or disrespectful.

Β  Β My comments relating to my perception of the situations or occurrences at the residence and it's occupants as not being genuine or real or even mostly there of in some of their behaviors...have not been out of bounds disrespectful or insulting. Claiming that some of someone's behaviors are not genuine or real but are performances and that they are acters or actresses is not disrespectful or insulting

Β  Β It's unfortunate that there may be those who feel or believe otherwise enough to stir up unrest or discontent here or anywhere else.Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

The fact that you are not addressing me directly does not obscure the fact that this is a continuation of our discussion. Therefore I will respond.Β  Certainly you are entitled to your opinions, just as others are entitled to disagree with them. I felt like you were pouring cold water on a hot situation. I and many others were enjoying not only the situation, but the discussion of it as well.Β  Your negativity was an unwelcome distraction from that enjoyment and I felt the need to tell you so. Regardless of how you felt about my comments, I had the same right to express them as you. Sometimes unrest and discontent result from the truth.

• Like 3

In which case Raul it begs the questionΒ and gives the conspiracyΒ theorist's something to ponder....Where did they both go to in the lift between 2200-2300 last night, with Leora wearing just a dressing gown and naked underneath, and Malia in dressing gown and panties and top?......πŸ€”

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

En ese caso, RaΓΊl plantea la pregunta y le da al teΓ³rico de la conspiraciΓ³n algo para reflexionar ... A dΓ³nde fueron los dos en el ascensor entre 2200-2300 anoche, con Leora vistiendo solo una bata y desnuda debajo, y Malia en bata y bragas y top? ...... πŸ€”

the answer is very easy .... hahaha
They went up to the roof, to enjoy some good views, and see interesting things, I bet they had a great time, and they laughed a lot, ... hahaha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

the answer is very easy .... hahaha
They went up to the roof, to enjoy some good views, and see interesting things, I bet they had a great time, and they laughed a lot, ... hahaha.

Question answered Raul, many thanks.....Β 

• Haha 1

good afternoon 🌞

good evening πŸŒ™

Good Morning 🌞

Good afternoon beautiful girlsΒ 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘―

πŸ¨πŸ—Ό πŸ‘― 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦑

Everyone have a great happy dayΒ 

🐈😘

• Like 1