Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Sir, people would be walking past down below yes, but when you see them looking at the window when dancing, it's because they are looking at their reflection. It is dark outside and lights are on inside so they see themselves like a mirror.

Sir,I think you are a little naive there.It´s not the first time I´ve seen them dancing infront of the livingroom windows like this.I am certanly shure they have socalled window neighburs,to bad we don´t have a camera pointing directly to the livingroom

windows.But if you look from the kitchen you can actually see that there are windows that are glowing on the opposite side of their apartment.I don´t know how much you been watching tonight but you can cleary see that they are dancing for

somebody, even blowing kisses and waving their hands. That´s what I think

My response was to the balcony on the kitchen camera where I can only see large trees through the windows at that end of the room, not the other balcony which has the camera, where they are currently. I did watch it all and i have seen before their own reflection in the window when it is dark outside. But i accept your opinion.

8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

.I don´t know how much you been watching tonight but you can cleary see that they are dancing for

I don't know how long you look at Leora but one look at her and you see that she dances with herself

• Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, le chausson guyquad a déclaré:

Ma réponse a été le balcon de la caméra de la cuisine où je ne peux voir que les grands arbres à travers les fenêtres à cette extrémité de la pièce, pas l'autre balcon qui a la caméra, où ils se trouvent actuellement. J'ai tout regardé et j'ai vu avant leur propre reflet dans la fenêtre quand il fait sombre dehors. Mais j'accepte votre opinion.

Vous avez entièrement raison! Du côté salon il n'y a pas d'immeubles et donc pas de voisins qui pourraient les observer en train de danser. 

As far as any visitors of this thread in relation to what may have occurred at the residence yesterday or last night...it was and has been obvious that there were those that perceived the situations and occurrences different than I did or have.

it is good that there were those who obviously viewed the occurrences there as being more genuine and real than I did and in turn enjoyed the occurrences more so than I did when I did go back and observe around a majority of them on replay later instead of what I had managed to observe through some thumb stills. 

Again I say that it was and is good for those who enjoyed it...regardless of how genuine or not they may have thought it to be.  

Before issues developed to certain points between myself and a few others during some of those times...by merely stating or expressing my opinions or views on certain issues...I meant no ill intended denigrating, derogatory, disparaging, or disrespectful intentions towards anyone.

Since my views and opinions were not directed towards anyone in this thread at those times before then...but was related to the residence and it's occupants which in my view gave my perception of such reasonable relevancy...whether my comments concerning them were negative or not.

I usually don't jump in and denigrate or disparage and disrespect or insult anyone else's comments here merely because they may have made some negative comment or comments concerning rlc or anyone there merely because I disagree...so long as the comments are not out of bounds, below the belt, and unreasonably out of the way insulting or disrespectful.

My comments relating to my perception of the situations or occurrences at the residence and it's occupants as not being genuine or real or even mostly there of in some of their behaviors...have not been out of bounds disrespectful or insulting. Claiming that some of someone's behaviors are not genuine or real but are performances and that they are acters or actresses is not disrespectful or insulting

It's unfortunate that there may be those who feel or believe otherwise enough to stir up unrest or discontent here or anywhere else.        

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, fil37_fifi said:

You are absolutely right! On the living room side there are no buildings and therefore no neighbors who could watch them dancing. 

Yes. Only one window can be seen on the Kitchen camera and that has large trees obscuring it. There will be people walking past below a lot as it will probably be an open pedestrian area. But of course we can only see can what is covered by camera.

It’s too bad there has been so much arguing and animosity toward fellow chat members. I try to see things objectively. I’ll admit last night’s activities with the two of them definitely threw me for a curveball and did not see it coming based on my observations from the other times they got tipsy. I was all prepared to be disappointed once again and even planned on cancelling my RLC subscription this weekend. I can honestly say that after last night I’m curious enough to stick around longer to see where this goes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A pleasant night on the balcony looks inviting...The pipe is already in position..

Hope she bought another bottle of Jack Daniels.😺

Wouldn’t be surprised if nothing happened tonight....It’s like Jerry Lee Lewis said to Chuck Berry after Jerry did a tremendous stage act..” Follow that “.  

How does she now follow that performance? 

But she is not predictable when she has her tail up..

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if nothing happened tonight....It’s like Jerry Lee Lewis said to Chuck Berry after Jerry did a tremendous stage act..” Follow that “.  

Sir, i am thinking that they will seeing be a very big viewing audience tuning in tonight!

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤔 How about maybe "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" ? 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It’s too bad there has been so much arguing and animosity toward fellow chat members. I try to see things objectively. I’ll admit last night’s activities with the two of them definitely threw me for a curveball and did not see it coming based on my observations from the other times they got tipsy. I was all prepared to be disappointed once again and even planned on cancelling my RLC subscription this weekend. I can honestly say that after last night I’m curious enough to stick around longer to see where this goes.

Mission accomplished  !  😺

• Haha 1