Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think Malia would like some cuddle time but Leora is busy with her phone. Leora, put it down!

28 minutes ago, gogism said:

Ah - sembra proprio che viviamo solo nei tempi delle teorie della cospirazione, hehe.

La nostra (OK - mia!) Regina ha appena fatto il suo lavoro. E allora? Ci ha resi tutti felici (soprattutto australiani, immagino, hehe).

Penso che non l'abbia fatto per i soldi (sì, sì, è nelle bussole RLC, questo è un punto di vista / pensa a un'immagine più grande, ecc.) Ha solo aiutato la sua ragazza a rilassarsi e ad aprirsi. Ci è voluto del tempo, ma, ehi, qualcuno di voi lo farebbe il primo giorno?

Il tutto si stava inevitabilmente chiudendo, doveva essere.

Sii gentile con la Regina e la sua amica. Tutti potremmo divertirci un po 'di più (molto) insieme ...  😉

Un bacio a te, mia regina e anche alla tua ragazza! 

If you meet a beautiful woman or Leora, and she tells you that she wants sex, would you do it on the first day? ... Same thing for two girls ... If they were bisexual or lesbian both would probably already do it on the first day .. . (often there is more affinity, complicity and we understand each other first between two women) .... in my opinion it has nothing to do if first day after months, but rather many other barriers ... Friendship for example ... the fact of having both guys waiting for them, ... In this context I don't think priprio did it to help his girlfriend open up, but rather to give new imagination, hope, excitement, to users and greater vision to her and his friend ... You can't call it a money factor, let's just call business ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

If you meet a beautiful woman or Leora, and she tells you that she wants sex, would you do it on the first day? ... Same thing for two girls ... If they were bisexual or lesbian both would probably already do it on the first day .. . (often there is more affinity, complicity and we understand each other first between two women) .... in my opinion it has nothing to do if first day after months, but rather many other barriers ... Friendship for example ... the fact of having both guys waiting for them, ... In this context I don't think priprio did it to help his girlfriend open up, but rather to give new imagination, hope, excitement, to users and greater vision to her and his friend ... You can't call it a money factor, let's just call business ....

Yes I agree. The term "business' sounds cold to me. It contrasts with the rest of your comment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

There may be a fitness center or pool or hot-tub or spa located in the building of the residence there that the two have access to. May be a job for Inspector Clitso to find out. 🕵️‍s 

Yes Nicholas, i think that is a very probable thing. I know many of these very expensive places do. Most likely correct. And a lot are even 24 hours a day open to residents of the building.

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes I agree. The term "business' sounds cold to me. It contrasts with the rest of your comment.

I am not so sure--haven't you heard the saying--let's quit beating around the bush and get down to business???  Now it's a little old fashion, cause the bush is gone 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am not so sure--haven't you heard the saying--let's quit beating around the bush and get down to business???  Now it's a little old fashion, cause the bush is gone 😏

Yes well I don't want to offend The Lady of the house. She nails it on many levels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

In answer to the first question of your comments sexy girl...Absolutely !!! 😍 😘

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gogism said:

Ah, realmente parece que solo vivimos en los tiempos de las teorías de conspiración, jeje.

Nuestra reina (¡OK, Dios mío!) Acaba de hacer su trabajo. ¿Y qué? Nos hizo felices a todos (especialmente australianos, supongo, jeje).

Creo que no lo hizo por el dinero (sí, sí, está en el negocio de RLC, es un punto de pensar en una imagen más grande, etc.), solo ayudó a su novia a relajarse y abrirse. Tomó algún tiempo, pero, oye, ¿alguno de ustedes lo haría el primer día?

Todo estaba inevitablemente cerrando, se suponía que debía ser.

Sé amable con la reina y su novia. Todos podríamos pasar un poco más (mucho) de diversión juntos ...  😉

¡Un beso para ti, mi reina y también para tu novia! 

voy a ver si lo dejo claro, porque hay algunos que... suponemos que estáis en un apartamento con cámaras y os ofrecen siendo generosos entre otros gastos 3000 euros o doláres al mes, y va a vivir contigo tu mejor amigo, y vuestro jefe os dice que os da 6000 si os dejáis  sodomizar, lo haríais por dinero si tu eres heterosexual?

I am going to see if I make it clear, because there are some who ... we assume that you are in an apartment with cameras and they offer you being generous, among other expenses, 3000 euros or dollars a month, and your best friend will live with you.  And your boss tells you that he gives you 6000 if you let him sodomize, would you do it for money if you are straight?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1