Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

To one of the residences occupants who was observing her backside in a mirror shortly ago. "Your backside looks quite good as well as does the rest of you. You are certainly an attractive woman" ! 

• Like 1

In noticing it has seemed that the two friends have been cordial enough that there has been a generosity of one friend to share in use of some of the other's attire...or perhaps it may have been even gifted to the one of the two friends...it has initiated an additional curiosity.

A curiosity now exists as to whether there may ever be any similar such cordial offer in any sharing of some possible enjoyment that could result from the sharing of one of the friend's littler friends. 😏

I was watching the Leora/Malia replays with one of my lady friends. As I described their "hair brush ritual" I said to her: "You see, Malia's use of the brush on Leora's body is more sensual while Leora's use of the brush on Malia is more clinical". My lady friend responded saying: "No, I disagree. Leora's use of the brush on Malia is not clinical...it's more what I would call 'Janitorial'". 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I was watching the Leora/Malia replays with one of my lady friends. As I described their "hair brush ritual" I said to her: "You see, Malia's use of the brush on Leora's body is more sensual while Leora's use of the brush on Malia is more clinical". My lady friend responded saying: "No, I disagree. Leora's use of the brush on Malia is not clinical...it's more what I would call 'Janitorial'". 

What a response she had ! Lol 😏

So it looks like Malia just bated Leora. I really could not see much even though I have top of the line computer equipment. My screen froze ever 10 seconds so I guess I will have to rely on the description of others to understand what just happened. (Our could it be that the RLC servers are inadequate?).