Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

11 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m confused. After drinking and dancing half-naked in their living room Malia is rubbing her clit through her panties and now Leora is sitting on the sofa playing with her phone. Why would she ruin the hot and playful mood to by screwing around with her phone?    I hope she puts it down and gets back to playing with her body rather than her phone otherwise she going to have a lot of upset viewers.

Leora is not comfortable with the situation and she uses her phone to show that she is aloof and not really into the girl/girl stuff that they are doing lately.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Leora is not comfortable with the situation and she uses her phone to show that she is aloof and not really into the girl/girl stuff that they are doing lately.

disagree she didn't have to do anything with Malia Malia invited her to do the same as she

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

disagree she didn't have to do anything with Malia Malia invited her to do the same as she

I'm not talking about this specific moment...Leora is fine doing this, since they are physically separate.  Leora uses the ipad and phone to show distraction when they are on the bed.  It's all part of her sacrifice to remain on top and keep the bucks coming in.