Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

If you do not pay attention to the wheelchair and crutches, Mascha actually has a very pleasant life now, she can concentrate fully on her painting, her helper (good spirit) cares a lot about her (and hopefully will be paid by RLC).
Blessing in disguise!

The design for the new large picture is finished
what will it be? 
Nirvana, pyramid meditation or Masha's small, big world 😻🗯️👳‍♀️🗯️😹

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...hands up those who'd prefer Masha's lovely little helper to do this waxing naked?Right, I'll start...

200.gif

See the source image

Otter one who wants to see female beaver 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you watch the replay, I was getting just a bit excited until it was just an itch. She gives that lovely little tight Honey hole a good rubbing for a few minute or two. I seen the other night she actually pulled her panties to the side to give it a good scratch too. I wished she would realize that there are many just waiting, and being flies on the wall watching her very patiently, for the first time she finally lets go of her inhibitions.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

If you watch the replay, I was getting just a bit excited until it was just an itch. She gives that lovely little tight Honey hole a good rubbing for a few minute or two. I seen the other night she actually pulled her panties to the side to give it a good scratch too. I wished she would realize that there are many just waiting, and being flies on the wall watching her very patiently, for the first time she finally lets go of her inhibitions.

Was she sleeping when she did it the other night?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Masha's helper can't keep her hand off her pussy when she's sleeping. Too bad she can't do it when she's awake.😏

Maybe we can get her to take a bath in her sleep--naked 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2