Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Masha probably instructed her to gradually increase the limits over a long time period to keep the viewership up. That strategy has worked well for her apartment several times already. Let's face it, as soon as she shows the goods several times, the viewership will go down. It's the anticipation and spontaneity that keeps voyeurs interested.

👍  Been saying that about this apartment for years lol

• Like 2

Masha's helper is back and ready to taunt us again---however, I disagree that if she shows the goods several times, that the overall viewers will decline.  But I guess if you want more 

then you can watch all the shows in the other apartments to keep you interested--that is your decision.  For me, I enjoy just watching a beautiful naked woman. 

36 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

2005 Waxing with a difference
The little helper likes pain, is that another point in her career at RLC?
But it is really tough

I bet we could suffer along with her watching her do a waxing on her pussy 😏

• Like 1

fijense en los cuadros de las repeticiones, la amiga asistente de masha cuenta con 7 de estos cuadros (muestras previas) en el replay, frente a un cuadro que aparece masha, es decir, una chica que no enseña nada, tiene más estudiantes que una abierta de piernas, estoy deseando verla en la ducha, el día que eso pase, se la voy a dedicar en exclusiva.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

happyone

"For me, I enjoy just watching a beautiful naked woman.  "

what do you mean by that?

He probably means he likes watching an attractive (as opposed to ugly) woman (as opposed to a man) with no clothes on (as opposed to fully dressed)...I guess...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He probably means he likes watching an attractive (as opposed to ugly) woman (as opposed to a man) with no clothes on (as opposed to fully dressed)...I guess...😏

Exactly!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, averagejoe39 said:

The other girl in the apartment has the same clothes on every day.

why this is so is a big question mark
Nobody has yet identified a reason for this
it's "Nurse-housekeeping-Masha-Apartment-Work-Wear"
...to show the difference between helper and hero?🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1