Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Nurse Nancy the cautious caretaker, the consensus around the forum is that we want more skin to see. You have to give the dogs a bone once in while.

No she doesn't.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Nurse Nancy the cautious caretaker, the consensus around the forum is that we want more skin to see. You have to give the dogs a bone once in while.

Some of us are just too damn old to get a bone any longer--we just like to watch. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, wooders78 said:

does the helper have a foot fetish, shes always playing with her feet

it's her way of lifting her leg to show her pussy region lol ( to give you dogs a tease of what's to come) .... she is just loosening up..... a total tease move I thought

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm very sorry about Masha's situation, it must have been an urgent intervention, in Italy after the pandemic only urgent operations have been carried out, but her nurse is very pretty...

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm very sorry about Masha's situation, it must have been an urgent intervention, in Italy after the pandemic only urgent operations have been carried out, but her nurse is very pretty...

There was no surgery
The knee fracture heals without surgery, the knee is stable due to the splint, but it takes 2-3 months

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Washing her feet again. Get in the tub and take a bath like a normal person.🤬

While we would all love for her to get naked and take a bath, we must remember she is just a guest  And since she at this point apparently does not want to get naked, she also does not want to get yelled at for taking a bath in underwear 😏🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1