Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha's helper in a new outfit
brought a whole bag of new clothes👜💃

however, the work dress is still the same😌

clothes or not clothes, shower or not shower, I think I like her the same
I don't know if it's the shy guest effect that makes me watch her almost all the time :blush:
after I admit that naked and without clothes, there is a big chance that I like her even more :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Masha's lovely little helper is on a mission to get a spot on RLC...It's a slow burner mind,. small steps, as they say, ...I think she's looking at 2022 in a COV with her BF...😏

could be,just have to look at what piper did when she started staying at mashas I said same about her then

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:06 PM, Thestarider said:

Nurse Nancy, the cautious caretaker plays this very ultra conservative woman, but deep down inside she has exhibionist tendencies or she would have never accepted the job from Masha to be on camera so much. Nancy isn't about time to get just little bit NASTY for the voyeurs who have been watching you ?

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the fact that you can't see all her veins on her legs showing up like a road map of UK helps...😏

Some of these NV cams are just scary...

It's a healthy sign though. You know, if someone's veins ended up showing like a road map of USA, we would know it were something seriously wrong with them.... All squares. #

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

She was laying on her stomach on the couch wearing only a thong and her armored bra at 23:41.  She also walked around in the thong. That was a small step forward for her.

Very small step forward, or maybe just a little sideways is all. She doesn't want a job, hell she already has one taking care of Masha, why push the limits if you don't have too. She is scared of her own sexuality that is obvious. She is just not ready for prime time. My guess is she will never be ready for prime time.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Very small step forward, or maybe just a little sideways is all. She doesn't want a job, hell she already has one taking care of Masha, why push the limits if you don't have too. She is scared of her own sexuality that is obvious. She is just not ready for prime time. My guess is she will never be ready for prime time.

I agree, but we can live in hope...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, but we can live in hope...

All the tools to seduce the voyeurs and not lick of knowing how to go about doing it. I think the desire is actually there, or she wouldn't even be there in the first place. Certainly she is fantasizing about being seen. Who knows she is fun to watch though the way she bounces around. It has to be hot sleeping in all that confining clothing though in the middle of summer, not to mention very uncomfortable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

All the tools to seduce the voyeurs and not lick of knowing how to go about doing it. I think the desire is actually there, or she wouldn't even be there in the first place. Certainly she is fantasizing about being seen. Who knows she is fun to watch though the way she bounces around. It has to be hot sleeping in all that confining clothing though in the middle of summer, not to mention very uncomfortable.

Masha probably instructed her to gradually increase the limits over a long time period to keep the viewership up. That strategy has worked well for her apartment several times already. Let's face it, as soon as she shows the goods several times, the viewership will go down. It's the anticipation and spontaneity that keeps voyeurs interested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2