Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

What the hell just happened, Leora was just in her room laying down, with that beautiful butt facing camera 9, and I was saying to myself "finally something is about to happen", but now she's in the living room with her rope on, I just left the room for a couple of minutes

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What the hell just happened, Leora was just in her room laying down, with that beautiful butt facing camera 9, and I was saying to myself "finally something is about to happen", but now she's in the living room with her rope on, I just left the room for a couple of minutes

Like with so many of us, everything has to stop for a Cup Of Tea!😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, blas said:

by the way ...... what's wrong with her face ?, she's very red

I think it is a combination of how close she is to the tablet with the light from it and how the shadow of malia next to it is making it look like that.

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think it is a combination of how close she is to the tablet with the light from it and how the shadow of malia next to it is making it look like that.

No I think she has been to tanning salon,I heard her talking with Malia about it.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Creo que es una combinación de lo cerca que está de la tableta con la luz que proviene de ella y de cómo la sombra de Malia a su lado hace que se vea así.

ese es el rubor que algunos vieron en la cara la otra noche creyendo que era un orgasmo jajaja

that's the blush that some saw on the face the other night believing it was an orgasm hahaha

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1