🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘

🐈🤝

🐈😊☺️😎

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

If you wish to get started on that subject, Which does not follow the criteria for which this thread is intended !  I can come up with several multiple personalities that are currently posting in this thread. But I see absolutely nothing gained, by doing so, as it would work in someones favor toward the disruption of this thread.  Which there is far too much of already. Of course this is my opinion. But we have different reasons for being  involved in this thread, or any other thread of CC's !

so what you are saying is...if someone on this forum disagrees with you and the others like you, they are a detriment?  you are a lop sided individual for damn sure!!!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good morning members:  Following a request from moderators, Myself and the Skunk  have been advised to moderate our replies to each other in future.

I have informed said moderator that I will accede to his advice  forthwith, and in future
will NOT respond to any personal remarks made by the Scank to me.

For various reasons, myself the Scunk and one other do not and will not agree on anything with each other, so for the sake of forum harmony it is better if we self moderate In the future.

If our childish bickering disrupted this forum in any shape or form then for my Part I unreservedly apologise.....The offending remarks have now been removed by moderators.

Have a nice day.😸

what a fucking joke!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All of them! Sergio Leone was the best. Once upon a time in the west is a great movie too! Think it’s on Netflix right now. Claudia Cardinale was so hot too! I’d like to emphasize the word, “was”. LOL! Seriously though, watch it if you haven’t seen it. Beautiful movie! 

I have seen it Amy but I honestly can't remember it...getting old sucks lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

As most of you know our friend Aussie has been hospitalized and he's still not doing very well. For those of you who believe please say a prayer for brother Aussie_oi_oi. If you like  and he would prefer a pm to wish him well. God bless and Thank you.

Maybe it's a good idea to start a thread where he can check messages of support? I haven't really spoken with him so perhaps it would be better done by one of his forum mates?  Get well soon Aussie_oi_o!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Maybe it's a good idea to start a thread where he can check messages of support? I haven't really spoken with him so perhaps it would be better done by one of his forum mates?  Get well soon Aussie_oi_o!

I like your idea, but he asked for pm's.

10 hours ago, scutus said:

Tal vez sería útil si observaras toda su actividad antes de condenar lo que alguien más dice lo que sucedió. Y según su opinión, si alguien está de acuerdo con ese cartel, también son tontos.

Mi opinión es que tomas un tiempo antes de hacer tus publicaciones hipócritas. Para buscar por ti mismo. No hice una frecuencia respiratoria en ninguno de los inquilinos. Pero puedo validar, el "rubor facial" y los fluidos vaginales pegajosos que Leora hizo más que obvio, cuando Malia salió de la habitación. Además de la manipulación de los genitales de Malia.

Se vuelve agotador escuchar todo el obstinado B___ S___ que se obtiene, al contar lo que sucede mirando solo las miniaturas. Si esa fuera de tu fuente.

Seré cortés y te permitirá el acceso a las repeticiones de Leora y las actividades de Malia hoy. Para refutar todo lo que acabo de publicar. 

Por favor, lleve su actitud egocéntrica a otra parte. ¡Y, por supuesto, que tengan un día maravilloso y honesto!

señor, las miniaturas borrosas no son mi unica fuente, soy subscriptora de rlc pero sin repeticion la cual, me ceden si me perdi algo algunos amigos hable usted con propiedad, fluidos vaginales? en serio los puedes ver?

incluso alquien puso los videos de anoche en la seccion de videos para que podais corroborar. y si tardo en contestar es porque no estoy conectada las 24 horas, tengo una familia que cuidar

Sir, the blurred miniatures are not my only

source, I am a subscriber to RLC but without repetition which, they give me if some friends missed something. do you speak properly, vaginal fluids? can you really see them?

Someone even put the videos from last night in the video section so you can check. and if I take time to answer it is because I am not connected 24 hours, I have a family to take care of

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Mantendría muchas cosas más simples para todos los sigan. Si uno intenta mantenerse actualizado en las últimas veinticuatro horas.

Lo sabes tan bien como yo. La mayoría de los miembros no vuelven a la página anterior.

Tenga en cuenta. No lo hice, o no lo hice, hasta esta publicación actual. Citó o respondió a cualquiera de sus publicaciones. Por algun tiempo. 

¡Eso es menos que esté publicando también como Marxolita! 😉

supongo que tendras pruebas de que soy nicholas tambien, jajajajajajaja
que facil es aqui acusar a la gente sin pruebas, bienvenidos al mal de las redes sociales
soy española y no se de donde es nicholas. yo no he llamado tonto a nadie, si no credulos a los que se fian de esos mensajes sin comprobar por sus propios ojos.
si comprobando por tus propios ojos estas de acuerdo con esos comentarios creo que tenemos una percfepcion de la realidad muy distinte, creo que viviremos en un universo paralelo o algo, jajajaja

I suppose you will have proof that I am nicholas too, hahahahahahaha
how easy it is here to accuse people without evidence, welcome to the evil of social networks
I'm Spanish and I don't know where nicholas is from. I have not called anyone a fool, but I believe those who trust those messages without checking for their own eyes.
if checking for your own eyes you agree with those comments I think we have a very different perception of reality, I think we will live in a parallel universe or something, hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1