Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

1 hour ago, marxsolita said:

en serio te crees lo que estás diciendo? y lo que es peor, en serio hay alguien que se crea lo que dice este individuo?

do you really believe what you're saying?  And what is worse, is there really someone who believes what this guy says?

🙉...Not I said the monkey...and not I says me. 🙂

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I bet that was a struggle working that one out, but you still need to earn/have MONEY to use a Debit card, nothings free in the real world

RLC does pay them $2,000+ Euro a month each.  I don't think they're strapped for cash.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You...a self insinuating Voyeur Extraordinaire not have a clue of plain English ? Why philo...I do find that hard to believe...because I know better. You have a very good clue.

Nicholas, I have to insert myself here. Your writing is anything but plain English. Your syntax and sentence structure is all over the place. It is very often hard to understand what you have written. I'm assuming English is not your first language.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Perhaps it would help if you were to watch their entire activity before condemning what some one else states what happened. And by your opinion that if any one agrees with that poster, they are also foolish.

I know precisely what occurred there today with the two scutus. I was referring to one of tall tale philo's misguided claims of something he said happened at an incident there within the last couple of days. Anyone can go back and locate it and read it and find that time frame on replay to see that it in fact was untrue if they even cared to.

10 minutes ago, p4design said:

Nicholas, I have to insert myself here. Your writing is anything but plain English. Your syntax and sentence structure is all over the place. It is very often hard to understand what you have written. I'm assuming English is not your first language.

As a matter of fact...it is. But I do know and realize I'm not the most prolific of writers also. Nor have I ever claimed to be. Although be it hard to believe as it may...and especially when I do make mistakes in spelling sometimes as well...I did get a Blue Ribbon for spelling once upon a time in the story back in first grade.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As a matter of fact...it is. But I do know and realize I'm not the most prolific of writers also. Nor have I ever claimed to be.

On this site, you're actually very prolific. It's just that sometimes it requires several readings to fully flesh out your meaning. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know precisely what occurred there today with the two scutus. I was referring to one of tall tale philo's misguided claims of something he said happened at an incident there within the last couple of days. Anyone can go back and locate it and read it and find that time frame on replay to see that it in fact was untrue if they even cared to.

It would keep a lot of things simpler for everyone to follow. If one would try to stay current within the last twenty four hours.

You know as well as I do. Most of the members do not go back past the previous page.

Keep in mind. I did not, or have not, up until this current post. Quoted or replied to any of your posts. For quite sometime. 

That is unless your are posting also as Marxolita !!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

It would keep a lot of things simpler for everyone to follow. If one would try to stay current within the last twenty four hours.

You know as well as I do. Most of the members do not go back past the previous page.

Keep in mind. I did not, or have not, up until this current post. Quoted or replied to any of your posts. For quite sometime. 

That is unless your are posting also as Marxolita !!😉

No...but it's very likely that I'm not the only one that visits and comments in this thread that's aware of someone else's antics as well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC does pay them $2,000+ Euro a month each.  I don't think they're strapped for cash.   

I think it´s more,it would have been difficult to convince her to leave Krasnoyarsk and Paul and her dog to come to Prague to work for them again.It´s a big step to leave your hometown with all your friends and everything she know.She also have free rent

and free phone and internet and I don´t think she paying for electricity or water.The only thing she is pay herself is clothes and food and stuff she want.

LEORA and Malia  to hell with B-4 , B-2 and B-5  they can not even begin to compete with the GODDESS and HER protoshea

Malia and  top cam is dominated by Leora and  Malia and not an y of the Barcelona apartments, now WTF is up with that ???

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it´s more,it would have been difficult to convince her to leave Krasnoyarsk and Paul and her dog to come to Prague to work for them again.It´s a big step to leave your hometown with all your friends and everything she know.She also have free rent

and free phone and internet and I don´t think she paying for electricity or water.The only thing she is pay herself is clothes and food and stuff she want.

I don't think they are paying for electricity and water. If they did the lights would certainly not be on 24 Hours a day and they wouldn't waste half an hour waterbating to get themselves off.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No...but it's very likely that I'm not the only one that visits and comments in this thread that's aware of someone else's antics as well.

If you wish to get started on that subject, Which does not follow the criteria for which this thread is intended !

I can come up with several multiple personalities that are currently posting in this thread. 

But I see absolutely nothing gained, by doing so, as it would work in someones favor toward the disruption of this thread.

Which there is far too much of already. Of course this is my opinion. But we have different reasons for being  involved in this thread, or any other thread of CC's !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2