Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora has now relaxed and accepting the sexual thrill. Malia is loving at last having this chance with that body. Beautiful moments and a real rlc moment. 

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The best is when one gets the nerve to get between the others legs and eats out at the   Y

a good healthy kiss would go along ways but if we have to settle for one of them going down on the other one I guess that will do oh wait a second I got that backwards sorry my bad lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That was great!! Thank you girls ❤️

1 of the hottest things I've seen on RLC recently was how wet Leora got when fingering Malia...No show there guys...😍

My only negative was that when she was really wet and turned on, she wouldn't let Malia near her pussy again, and finished herself off...Maybe that's the way it'll always be, and she'll never let a girl get her off...

But it was hot hot hot!!!

I think Sir that was maybe because Malia move her hand away herself to pull Leora closer round her back and kept it there for a while so Leora started doing both of them. Malia did that thing she does that we now know of pulling on the bed or sheets as she is writhing. So Leora couldn''t wait and did it herself!!

And ....I was, cursing my luck, thinking it was another fucked up night ... after seven hours out, come and put on pink panties,  robe, stick to  cell phone..... more than twenty minutes in the toilet, .. .. when, like a New Year's night, the fire explodes ...
Malia with an important job at the beginning, but it was Leora, with both hands, to ensure the final success ....
Simply superb, fantastic, there are no words ....
Thank you both ...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, deejay2164 said:

I do find it strange with these two. Its like a very long story when everyone hopes the outcome will be one thing, but its a long old saga! Will they wont they? Being in a flat together surely they chat about things, and i would have thought seeing how much Leora loves to bate, Malia would know about it and possibly seen it on video. Is it just acting for the camera? Possibly! Might something eventually happen? Again possibly! I look at what happens in other flats and the interaction kind of happens within days....with these two its weeks months longer! Yes i think there needs to be copious amounts of drink to loosen them up.....and yes Leora needs to bring out the toys.....who knows, this could get going....or it might just fizzle out!

Well that pussy juice looked pretty real to me...😏

• Like 3

Now that you all have jerked off, you are already happy,
Now there are no criticisms, now they are the best in RLC, this will go down in history ... etc ... etc ... hahaha
This shows that people are very vulnerable, and their concepts, ideals, are fragile ... hahaha
If they do not do the same or more ... Will the criticism return?
hahaha

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Girls we do not expect this sort of occasion all the time now and we hope you know this. Important for all to remember. But we also want you to know that it would be welcomed back with open arms if you chose to!! You can guarantee it would be enjoyed by more than a few!!