Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Any way, Pulo is the one to be congratulated for showing us all who the woodland creatures are. All arguments aside, we are a motley bunch. I hold up my cup of ale to the lot of you regardless of my stupid remarks. Special shout out to Aussie who seems to be doing better I hear. 😉

Yes Pulo should be congratulated, although to be fair I don’t class myself as one of the “ woodland creatures “  and wouldn’t in all honesty want to be associated with such a motley crew...some of  them are far too radical, bigoted and hypocritical for my liking.....I’m a free spirit, free to express my honest opinions wherever and whenever I choose and not when it suits them...Respect! 😸

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes Pulo should be congratulated, although to be fair I don’t class myself as one of the “ woodland creatures “  and wouldn’t in all honesty want to be associated with such a motley crew...some of  them are far too radical and bigoted for my liking.....I’m a free spirit, free to express my honest opinions wherever and whenever I choose and not when it suits them...Respect! 😸

Then you have defined exactly what the woodland creatures are all about.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes Pulo should be congratulated, although to be fair I don’t class myself as one of the “ woodland creatures “  and wouldn’t in all honesty want to be associated with such a motley crew...some of  them are far too radical and bigoted for my liking.....I’m a free spirit, free to express my honest opinions wherever and whenever I choose and not when it suits them...Respect! 😸

I’m an Australian Outback animal 🐨 

• Like 4

Hi Leora and the motley crew.

Today has gone well, damn physio exercises she might be the woman whom finishes me off 😆 

Leora have an awesome time tonight. Sorry l can't watch. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

How are you my friend
with that your health

aussie🐨

Been better, but getting better slowly. Like Skippy the Bush Kangaroo 🦘 you can't kill me off. Thanks for caring

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Buenos días, no creí haber visto semejante escena entre Leora y Malia ... me sorprendieron ...

Good morning ... a long time without reading you,
You have abandoned me ... hahaha,
A kiss for your lips.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1