B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

16 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Off white belt, pouch, shirt and Balenciaga hat to match.....Babi really knows her stuff...she looks amazing right now

Babi is really beautiful. She is one of those don't need to do anything to dress up, she actually looks better without makeup than with it.

il y a une heure, AntEater a dit :

RLC pays really well!!!

Gina just rewarded herself with a new Macbook Pro and Magic Mouse.

She just found out that if men cannot be trusted with her love, Apple can be trusted with her money 😏

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think she can blame anyone, but I feel sorry for Gina. Her heart is shattered. She is devastated. I always thought Gina was an intelligent person, but in this case, she must be really blinded by feelings. It was never going to be a serious relationship with that guy. He has uncommited sex written clearly on his forehead. I think Ulyana understood that. Everyone else too. Gina must be super naive. I feel sad for her. She has stayed in bed crying litterarily since it happened.

she will survive don't worry, she was just very naive like many young girls

curly is just a playboy and come here for make the show and fuck a maximum of girls for the audimat

• Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, firewall a dit :

she will survive don't worry, she was just very naive like many young girls

curly is just a playboy and come here for make the show and fuck a maximum of girls for the audimat

Yep Gina will get over this in no time & her new Apple toys will help.

2005795541_Skrmbillede2020-05-24kl_23_54_28.png.4120e43612c7d6f173ba71ddbe3a8580.png

In my country kids can go to work right home from kindergarten even at the age of 4.

Don't worry, the minimum wage for kids under 18 by law is 9$ an hour and it's tax free.

I'm sure this girl is happy, she's not sitting in a bath tub crying.