B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO you and the rest of the viewers are so gullible if you think Ceser as you call him is in a relationship with any of these girls...how naive you really are.  he is only there to fuck any girl that will let him and the rest don't mean shit.  Milena is a girl that wants him and she will have him this trip if she hasn't already!!  pull your head out of your posterior region and wake the fuck up!!

I don't know what you call the fact that a man and a woman see each other for fucked but with me it is called having a relationship, even if this one is based only on sex

without any pretension on my part, I think that I am better able than you to analyze the functioning of Cesar, and as often, I can tell you that you will still be wrong :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO you and the rest of the viewers are so gullible if you think Ceser as you call him is in a relationship with any of these girls...how naive you really are.  he is only there to fuck any girl that will let him and the rest don't mean shit.  Milena is a girl that wants him and she will have him this trip if she hasn't already!!  pull your head out of your posterior region and wake the fuck up!!

So the Milena who never does anything on camera is now going to have sex or is this another every time someone is off camera they are having sex theory?

1 minute ago, super134 said:

So the Milena who never does anything on camera is now going to have sex or is this another every time someone is off camera they are having sex theory?

like I said, wait and see!  if it doesn't happen then I will be the first to admit I was wrong.  as for it being off camera you and or others will never admit that it has happened because you didn't see it with your own eyes.  it's like the old saying...if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to hear it, does it still make a sound?  well, the answer is quite simple...yes, it still makes a fucking sound!!!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

like I said, wait and see!  if it doesn't happen then I will be the first to admit I was wrong.  as for it being off camera you and or others will never admit that it has happened because you didn't see it with your own eyes.  it's like the old saying...if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to hear it, does it still make a sound?  well, the answer is quite simple...yes, it still makes a fucking sound!!!

Unless you are somehow there you can confirm nothing as well. I fail to see your point on that. Some girls are most likely having sex off cam but pretending everyone that comes in is sex worker as is silly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, super134 said:

Unless you are somehow there you can confirm nothing as well. I fail to see your point on that. Some girls are most likely having sex off cam but pretending everyone that comes in is sex worker as is silly.

not in my mind it isn't!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

Well if you have that much access to these girls private lives i'm not sure why you even bother following there RLC personas

like i've said in the past, we are all here for different reasons so at this point I am done with this particular conversation.  i'll be heading to a buddy of mines place in the country so i'll check back later for my own personal reasons!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

like i've said in the past, we are all here for different reasons so at this point I am done with this particular conversation.  i'll be heading to a buddy of mines place in the country so i'll check back later for my own personal reasons!

Well ask your sources if Milena is going to have sex on cam or not so I know whether to tune in.

• Haha 5

credo che sia ora di fare un po di cambi e soprattutto nuovi appartamenti.... irma babi,ginger,him,olya fiora e olivia leora e malia... un po tutte... a mio dispiacere anche ulyana  i suoi spettacoli sono sempre uguali va a scopare fuori...