B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

Me too. Gina is lovely to watch, like her very much but cant believe she is falling in love with this guy. It must be fake because Gina knowes what we want and is giving to us.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

wonder if Gina knows he fucks holly like a maniac lol

have you seen her face when that thing is there, no she doesn't know, she acts like a schoolgirl in love

12 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

wonder if Gina knows he fucks holly like a maniac lol

each person has their own story over time, this is the case for Holly, Cesar or even Gina, because before Gina fucked with Cesar, she surely had a sex life with one or more ex-boyfriends in her luggage like many people in life 

And I think she may know,  even for Sara too

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

each person has their own story over time, this is the case for Holly, Cesar or even Gina, because before Gina fucked with Cesar, she surely had a sex life with one or more ex-boyfriends in her luggage like many people in life 

Gina must know the reputation of Cesar because she was there when Cesar fucked Ginger at het birthday party.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

oh definitely i didn't mean my original comment in that way, i was referring to that Cesar fucked her other mates while being in the same project, for sure Gina had sex life before Cesar too. I just hoped that she could get a more decent guy coz she deserves that but i guess she is happy so 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1