B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

Lucian, no wonder your wife looks to get a good licking from Bonnie or her woman friend back home. You are a selfish lover. The last two sessions have lasted a total of 7 minutes. If you haven't figured it out your wife loves to have her pussy and asshole licked. And it pisses me off he turns on the Christmas lights just to fuck with the cameras. Either Bonnie or Nelly told him about it. I am about done with RLC. Need to decide by 12 June.

• Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Lucian, no wonder your wife looks to get a good licking from Bonnie or her woman friend back home. You are a selfish lover. The last two sessions have lasted a total of 7 minutes. If you haven't figured it out your wife loves to have her pussy and asshole licked. And it pisses me off he turns on the Christmas lights just to fuck with the cameras. Either Bonnie or Nelly told him about it. I am about done with RLC. Need to decide by 12 June.

i think its illegal in their country to go down on a woman

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am about done with RLC. Need to decide by 12 June.

Go Ahead Piper...You won't miss or regret it. I know i haven't. Actually i don't look at Any of the "So called Voyeur Site's " and i have not missed them one bit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right and now he is walking around like he is some fucking stud. And shame on Alex for not saying something to him.

its why he doesnt like her going with bonnie.she might want oral from him too lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Go Ahead Piper...You won't miss or regret it. I know i haven't. Actually i don't look at Any of the "So called Voyeur Site's " and i have not missed them one bit.

I hear you. With the exception of two four month periods when I was out of the country I have had a subscription for 6 1/2 years and for me no other site fulfills my "needs: as this one, but I did notify them today to cancel my subscription on 12 June.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Te escucho. Con la excepción de dos períodos de cuatro meses cuando estuve fuera del país, he tenido una suscripción por 6 1/2 años y para mí ningún otro sitio satisface mis "necesidades: como este, pero les notifiqué hoy para cancelar mi suscripción el 12 de junio.

I also cancelled my subscription today which ends on June 10th, until I see a change I will not subscribe again.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Go Ahead Piper ... You won't miss or regret it. I know i haven't. Actually i don't look at Any of the "So called Voyeur Site's" and i have not missed them one bit.

Shot em all down--did you??? 😏

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

I also cancelled my subscription today which ends on June 10th, until I see a change I will not subscribe again.

this site need new people in B1 B2 B4 B5 and in  the kylie/rus apartment, well for make short half of the rlc site need to be refreshed and add some new apartments too but it's a year i am waiting ! for the moment i keep my money until the things don't change, you need to be seriously motivate for pay 45 $ for this poor content

• Like 1