B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 hour ago, happyone said:

The problem you is that you put all the girls in the same category if they have girl on girl lesbian sex.  Some are obviously shows and some are not--regardless of the camera. And BTW--not all is always on a Saturday

kinda the same thing I said,so in other words you make a most well informed and well thought out response lol😁 

6 hours ago, happyone said:

The problem you is that you put all the girls in the same category if they have girl on girl lesbian sex.  Some are obviously shows and some are not--regardless of the camera. And BTW--not all is always on a Saturday

This is exactly what many Leora fans say about Leora and Malina. There are even people who think the shows in B1, B2 and B4 are realistic. 

All this is not based on an objective assessment of the situation, but rather the deliberate tendency to ignore the inconsistencies. Many viewers are so desperate for this pseudo lesbian shows to be true, they simply willing to interpret bullshit as genuine. There are different level of quality with this Shows (e.g. Ginger can hardly bear to let a chance for a show go by unused while the Girls in B5 are more relaxed and only occasionally put on a Show). However, the underlying problem is the same. All these silly events only make sense when you realize that they are performed for the cameras. That they are not based in reality but made happen for the part of the viewers that want to be entertained and are not actual voyeurs. 

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We know Alex talks to another woman as we have seen her on the mobile when Alex facetimes with her. She has also put herself in very sexy positions while talking with this woman. She also takes picture of herself in sexy poses with no top or bottom on and sends them to someone ( I think it is this woman). Yesterday when Alex was alone in the apartment she masturbated then after having a couple of orgasms took a picture of herself naked and sent it to someone. She then went into the living room and sat on the couch until she received a message with a picture from someone and then went into her bedroom and while looking at this picture masturbated to orgasm again. So she already has a girlfriend at home...so what's the big deal now.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

it was thursday :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alexandra y Lucian a punto de follar - BJ ahora

Mientras continuen con las putas luces en la habitacion este apartamento no existe para mi, igual que otros apartamentos que instalen luces para dificultar la vision de la camara, nos toman el pelo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Olivia and BF showing a YouTube Video of her, Ulyana, Fiona and I think Mimi. Couldn't quite get the url, but perhaps someone else can. Here is the replay of them searching youtube.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

this information cannot be published on the public forum because it is contrary to the rules of this forum

sorry

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Olivia and BF showing a YouTube Video of her, Ulyana, Fiona and I think Mimi. Couldn't quite get the url, but perhaps someone else can. Here is the replay of them searching youtube.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I cant see it but if someone does pm it to me😅

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this information cannot be published on the public forum because it is contrary to the rules of this forum

sorry

Poor naïve me... I just saw it as a youtube video much like the thousands that have been posted on this site previously. Nothing sinister about my request.  

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Poor naïve me... I just saw it as a youtube video much like the thousands that have been posted on this site previously. Nothing sinister about my request.  

No sinister thing, but as you said yourself that in this video there is surely the presence of participants of RLC, in this case this youtube videos has no place on the public forum
we have a very strict rule on this, and as long as this one is in force, I cannot allow this video to be broadcast, however if someone wants to provide it to you, they can do it by MP

• Upvote 1