Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

Just now, Nicholas said:

Possibly...and likely already rlc access as well.

If the man says he doesn't have RLC access, then I have to believe him because I haven't had RLC access for over 3 years and yet there are some that still choose to not believe me.  I take a man for his word and not because of some other reason.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL he's probably got more money than all of us!!

I highly doubt that.   I'd have to win the Lottery for that to be.  I collect my Canada Pension Retirement and my Disability Benefit. Not the best of living but I am getting by.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt that.   I'd have to win the Lottery for that to be.  I collect my Canada Pension Retirement and my Disability Benefit. Not the best of living but I am getting by.

Does CC's not offer some of you mods access to some of the sites that CC's covers SC ?

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm in the same boat SC but like you said...we still get by!  Lucky for me I have a pretty damn good savings and I don't want for much but if there is something that catches my eye and I know I can turn around and sell it for profit, I am fortunate enough to do so.  Just stay healthy my friend!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Does CC's not give some of you mods access to some of the sites that CC's covers SC ?

Cam Caps is a Forum where we host boards such as RLC, VHTV and some others so others can talk, post and content if they wish. The Sites themselves operate independently.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps is a Forum where we host boards such as RLC, VHTV and some others so others can talk, post and content if they wish. The Sites themselves operate independently.

I realize that...just thought you folks in staff may have been compensated in some way.