Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thank you, happyone

Glad you seem to be back on the road to recovery--hang in there. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A thanks to happyone and Starrider for starting and stopping the topic threads...thanks guys.

You are both welcome

• Like 1

cuando Leora llego a Pague, ella hablaba mucho con su amiga por video y comentaba de hacerse un tatuaje...
Tambien hablo con su amiga, que era heterosexual... y ya habeis visto lo que paso anoche.... yo soy heterosexual y no le toco la polla a un amigo.... hahaha
Todo lo que ella diga, es un incognita... con ella nunca se sabe lo que va hacer.... si ella  dice NO... es que es SI.. hahaha
Entender el cerebro de una mujer es IMPOSIBLE... hahaha

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, raul399 said:

cuando Leora llego a Pague, ella hablaba mucho con su amiga por video y comentaba de hacerse un tatuaje...
Tambien hablo con su amiga, que era heterosexual... y ya habeis visto lo que paso anoche.... yo soy heterosexual y no le toco la polla a un amigo.... hahaha
Todo lo que ella diga, es un incognita... con ella nunca se sabe lo que va hacer.... si ella  dice NO... es que es SI.. hahaha
Entender el cerebro de una mujer es IMPOSIBLE... hahaha

Very true

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Chilled out Shisha night for the girls. Unusual that they are still in the living room at after 2am. Cannot remember the last time that happened. I liked it when Leora was dancing some moves to a Latino song and Malia on the couch was clearly enjoying the view she had! 

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Chilled out Shisha night for the girls. Unusual that they are still in the living room at after 2am. Cannot remember the last time that happened. I liked it when Leora was dancing some moves to a Latino song and Malia on the couch was clearly enjoying the view she had! 

Does anyone no what they are smoking

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jham said:

Does anyone no what they are smoking

I believe Sir its is flavoured tobacco usually of a fruit variety. 

29 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I believe Sir its is flavoured tobacco usually of a fruit variety. 

Thanks, I thought it might be something stronger.  Well Leora fought Malia off tonight, maybe tomorrow night

• Haha 1