Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

Figures, After reading about how exciting things are starting to get between Leora and Malia I decided to re-subscribe a couple days ago, with the standard membership. Of course now that I am a paid member again nothing seems to be happening between the two of them...figures. They must really be dragging it out to bating once a week. All that they’ve done tonight is watch a movie in bed for the past few hours. Now Leora is starting to close eyes, or at least pretending to. However, I guarantee that once they head off to their own beds for the night Leora will suddenly feel alert again to play with her phone for an additional two hours or more. 

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
34 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Figures, After reading about how exciting things are starting to get between Leora and Malia I decided to re-subscribe a couple days ago, with the standard membership. Of course now that I am a paid member again nothing seems to be happening between the two of them...figures. They must really be dragging it out to bating once a week. All that they’ve done tonight is watch a movie in bed for the past few hours. Now Leora is starting to close eyes, or at least pretending to. However, I guarantee that once they head off to their own beds for the night Leora will suddenly feel alert again to play with her phone for an additional two hours or more. 

To be fair Joe sir, no one would expect things like that now all the time would we. You would expect that from other houses but not here. In my personal opinion it makes any physical interaction between them more special as it does not happen every night. It is a better thing for me in that sense. Yes the phone obsession is just O.T.T and takes over but when the girls are close together like this it looks beautiful to me. I understand your point though.

4 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Nothing a bottle or two of Jim Beam White Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey couldn't fix 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In relation to part of a comment made in the recent past of someone apparently having some curiosity as to what her previous roommate who apparently she may still be involved with may have said after a certain occasion last week...I would have liked to have been a proverbial intelligent fly on a wall to have read any text or overheard any conversation relating to such.

Anyone who's followed long enough knows that like her...he also visits this site and other's in attempts to know what may occur or what goes on with her and he likely always will as long as they are involved and while she is a participant of the project.

Imo on the matter...is that rather than him be as concerned as to what she does...especially if he gives her any flack...he should be more concerned and realize that she has been the one mainly supporting them...in the previous residence a majority of the time...and she has apparently continued assisting in his financial support since her arrival at the current residence. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nothing a bottle or two of Jim Bean couldn't fix 😁

You mean Jim Beam i think?!! Funny though they were watching Mr. Bean earlier tonight!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

You mean Jim Beam i think?!! Funny though they were watching Mr. Bean earlier tonight!

Glad you got my joke, I thought no one picked it up 🤣

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Lights are out now. Just like watching Laurel & Hardy.   :biggrin:

SC, thanks for the update

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1