Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

C.K. is a quite attractive and sexy woman Aussie. Good choice in a clothing attire model mate.

She should change the clothes in front of the camera - that would make her program REALLY popular! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God, I like leora more than anyone on here, but this girl is not above criticism,  but for some reason people think they're going to turn to Stone if they say any negative thing about her, and I know absolutely that female friends do cuddle together, from time to time, but after seeing the replay of her once again in this embraceable ball for hours and hours, did absolutely nothing for me personally,  and I know, no one is on my side about this, I got that, but it's not going to stop me for expressing my frustration lately with her

It's your prerogative to express what you like as long as it's not personal or disrespectful....It would be a sad world if everyone thought the same wouldn't it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is it wrong for me to say, Leora do something personally for us like you used to, and today I thought she's finally going to do something personally for us, without Malia initiating her every sexual move, so as she sat there on the bed finally sexually rubbing herself, she just as fast  stopped doing it, after hearing Malia outside her bedroom, but there was one more opportunity for us, as she was exercising, and I know from hearing from people that Leora is a master of knowing where the camera is, so with that she could at least intentionally position herself towards camera one as she exercise, but even doing that wasn't an option for her to do for us

Although I have done my fair share of criticising Leora, sometimes to my mind justified and sometimes on reflection perhaps a little unfair and hasty. But I can't ever remember asking her to do specific personal things....Like some people come on here and ask her to wear stockings and high heels, or wear a gimp mask and rubber pants .....Nah!!  It aint what she does! She does things her way, not always as often as some of us would want sometimes I admit, but when she does produce she can be spectacular...and surprising.....Don't write her off too soon, 'cause " The fat lady hasn't sung yet "😸

• Like 6

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God, I like leora more than anyone on here, but this girl is not above criticism,  but for some reason people think they're going to turn to Stone if they say any negative thing about her, and I know absolutely that female friends do cuddle together, from time to time, but after seeing the replay of her once again in this embraceable ball for hours and hours, did absolutely nothing for me personally,  and I know, no one is on my side about this, I got that, but it's not going to stop me for expressing my frustration lately with her

I hear what you're saying e. and I understand some of your meanings and frustrations as well...then and now. Was merely making a response to a comment from what was my perception of the occasion. Not disrespecting your opinion my friend.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I hear what you're saying e. and I understand some of your meanings and frustrations as well...then and now. Was merely making a response to a comment from what was my perception of the occasion. Not disrespecting your opinion my friend.

I took absolutely no offense of your comment, I'm just in that frustration and hope and wish mood

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is it wrong for me to say, Leora do something personally for us like you used to, and today I thought she's finally going to do something personally for us, without Malia initiating her every sexual move, so as she sat there on the bed finally sexually rubbing herself, she just as fast  stopped doing it, after hearing Malia outside her bedroom, but there was one more opportunity for us, as she was exercising, and I know from hearing from people that Leora is a master of knowing where the camera is, so with that she could at least intentionally position herself towards camera one as she exercise, but even doing that wasn't an option for her to do for us

I believe there would be nothing wrong with anyone making some sort of reasonable request of any of the project participants they usually enjoy trying follow. Although there have been many requests put out in the threads of this forum...it's likely certain that nearly all of them went unfulfilled.

As far as the rest...as I said earlier...I understand some of your meanings and frustrations my friend. They are who they are and I don't believe anything anyone does or says here will change who they are or what they may do other than perhaps things they may not like or appreciate. Meant no disrespect by way of mentioning some of my opinions on some of the matters in relation to yours.