Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

37 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Another night of watching 2 people watch an iPad and play with their iPhone all night...between the hourly snack sessions. If I have calculated it correctly they are only bating once a week, so if you have a Premium Membership you are paying approx. $10 for each bating session. In another week or so one or both will be menstruating so there will an additional 5 consecutive days of nothing happening in their apartment. Is there any other sites similar to RLC that anyone would recommend? . I will give them another couple days to change my mind however if this is going to be the new norm then I will cancel my membership...again

Don't believe anything of that nature has been occurring even that often there for awhile now Joe. As you said, a certain visit from ole mother nature is certain. Is likely that there are a substantial amount others who feel the same. I've seen where there have been a substantial amount of others who once subscribed to RLC, but eventually switched to VHTV or one or two others and awhile afterwards said they were glad they did.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Another night of watching 2 people watch an iPad and play with their iPhone all night...between the hourly snack sessions. If I have calculated it correctly they are only bating once a week, so if you have a Premium Membership you are paying approx. $10 for each bating session. In another week or so one or both will be menstruating so there will an additional 5 consecutive days of nothing happening in their apartment. Is there any other sites similar to RLC that anyone would recommend? . I will give them another couple days to change my mind however if this is going to be the new norm then I will cancel my membership...again

It could always be worse, you could have voted for Rump.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Thank you for your insight. If anyone else of you tec savvy people could steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. 
I use to use puffin but they discontinued about a year ago. 

I can confidently assure you Puffin still works OK on an iPad and iPhone for streaming and for Remote capabilities....I have checked Photon which like others I at one time used, but am also getting the message Not Available...Try reloading Puffin perhaps !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Puffin still works OK on an iPad and iPhone for streaming and for Remote capabilities....I have checked Photon which like others I at one time used, but am also getting the message Not Available...Try reloading Puffin perhaps !

Me too... on the Ipad with Photon .. on my Samsung phone Puffin works ok

• Like 1

lol, too funny, 

everyday is too much-damn if she does

uh oh she missed a couple/few days-damn if she doesn't

I only hope she cums at sometime during for her mental state and pleasure.

hope Malia cums also

it should be strange/odd/dumb to fake it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Thank you for your insight. If anyone else of you tec savvy people could steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. 
I use to use puffin but they discontinued about a year ago. 

You should ask your question in the Technical and Computer Related Discussions forum as that's where the tech guys hang out.

9 hours ago, hoppity hopper said:

I think she's on strike.

You can never tell with these "Super Star Diva's" of our screens ..... It could be for several reasons. If she is unwell then we can only wish her a speedy recovery. If it's a temper tantrum or she's trying to prove a point, so be it, that's her prerogative also .. There's nothing in the celebrity columns of the daily papers that might give an indication. Perhaps we might get an official statement from her agent in due course. But she will get over it in her own time ... The whole world is going to Hell in a handcart due to a deadly pandemic, and we are supposed to worry about a petulant girl who hasn't put on a sex show for a few days .... Nah !! Not a chance! In the whole scheme of things her perceived  bruised ego is the least of our worries.This is a light hearted post, and shouldn't be construed as anything other .  😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh no Leora "Cum to Many Times"

P.S Must watch and listen to the words. If you think of watching Leora.

P.S.S When growing up the where one of my favorite pub bands along with Midnight Oil.

• Upvote 1