Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

Just now, Daleys said:

Someone's birthday i see a bag with Happy birthday on the couch and Carla taking a photo on her phone of a box of necklace and earrings.

It's always somebodies birthday on RLC......it's a prerequisite for holding down a tenant position!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's always somebodies birthday on RLC......it's a prerequisite for holding down a tenant position!

Didn't you know that in Spain you are required to celebrate someone's birthday 5 to 10 times a year? 😉

All kidding aside, I'd believe it this time around since it's this apartment. The couples places in general do not partake in the usual GOV/COV bs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Didn't you know that in Spain you are required to celebrate someone's birthday 5 to 10 times a year? 😉

All kidding aside, I'd believe it this time around since it's this apartment. The couples places in general do not partake in the usual GOV/COV bs.

LOL you are correct, what was I thinking!

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Camera 10 i see is out of action what happened.

59 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Just noticed that Cam 8 and 9 were also offline without the whole apartment.

Everything apparently returned to normal now

53 minutes ago, Daleys said:

No guests this weekend.

Sadly.What means no guests in regular houses this weekend😔.Maybe we will be suprised tomorrow,usualy C&Y surprises us at Sundays.

• Like 1

il y a 51 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Man rlc without C&Y and their guests is an boring desert.Weekend out and almost nothing interesting,apealing to watch.

I agree Carla and Yaanai brings a lot of entertainment with their guests.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Man rlc without C&Y and their guests is an boring desert.Weekend out and almost nothing interesting,apealing to watch.

it's clear for the guys don't like the girls apartment there is not much to see on rlc, there is more couples apartments on VH and they are not all fake couples (bradley and jennifer are not bad for example)