B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

B&R still going at it... I was very disapointed that all the girls left the house for most of the day today, but all in all, I ought to say that it has been a pretty great day. Not much of a party, but a real and nice gathering. Lots of action and fun, both in the garden and in the bedrooms. Hope for more good days like this with guests. Goodnight, guys and girls!

22 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

20:30 Diane and Kim dressed up and out the door. I don't think the clubs are open yet.

Don't forget Olya, she looked pretty good as well. It's hard to compete with Diane, however, when she's dressed in that killer black outfit....😻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't forget Olya, she looked pretty good as well. It's hard to compete with Diane, however, when she's dressed in that killer black outfit....😻

Fixed it.😉

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

They are out for the night and most of the day tomorrow, only this time it's posted as a vacation from a vacation.

better get used to it, once everything is back to normal, you will see less and less of them!!!  they will be out making more money than they know what to do with!!!

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

0659 Olya, Kim and Diane are home

That is really disapointing, and especially since they left the house on Friday, when there actually could have been a party at home.

• Like 1