B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

Milena is like a woman possessed this time around although I thought she was nearly there last time. The antics of the High Priestess might look totally bonkers but I find it quite amusing to watch and her man in the boat is still simply awesome 🥰 Yes Milena, more of your weird antics will keep me happy and even more adventurous with the girls as ever welcome. Let’s face it, as far as I’m concerned any of what she does with the other girls is far better then seeing a male hairy arse bouncing up and down.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Milena is like a woman possessed this time around although I thought she was nearly there last time. The antics of the High Priestess might look totally bonkers but I find it quite amusing to watch and her man in the boat is still simply awesome 🥰 Yes Milena, more of your weird antics will keep me happy and even more adventurous with the girls as ever welcome. Let’s face it, as far as I’m concerned any of what she does with the other girls is far better then seeing a male hairy arse bouncing up and down.

You said exactly what I've been thinking.