B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

you really have to wonder, what happens when the apartment goes in maintenance, once Olya and Kim with the bandaged foot, this time Babi with the bandaged hand, maybe they do wrestling tournaments

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you really have to wonder, what happens when the apartment goes in maintenance, once Olya and Kim with the bandaged foot, this time Babi with the bandaged hand, maybe they do wrestling tournaments

viewers have gone well past wondering what they do during the UM times of the apartments.  the viewers have never really been concerned and really don't give a shit apparently.  It's funny that they were UM and the next thing you know Kim and Olya are in B5......do any of you not see the bullshit in this?   I can promise you that the two are related!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

viewers have gone well past wondering what they do during the UM times of the apartments.  the viewers have never really been concerned and really don't give a shit apparently.  It's funny that they were UM and the next thing you know Kim and Olya are in B5......do any of you not see the bullshit in this?   I can promise you that the two are related!!

This post suggest they left under UM to go to B5. Just the way I saw your post.

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

This post suggest they left under UM to go to B5. Just the way I saw your post.

I can see where you might think that, but in fact it much more than that to me.  Usually from what i've been reading, when an apt/house goes UM there is the majority of the time where there is a party that is going to take place, the girls being gone during the UM, the girls being snuck back in during the UM, the girls preparing to leave after the UM, and most of time absolutely nothing obvious was ever fixed during an UM.  You draw your own conclusions Mr. HappyChappie!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can see where you might think that, but in fact it much more than that to me.  Usually from what i've been reading, when an apt/house goes UM there is the majority of the time where there is a party that is going to take place, the girls being gone during the UM, the girls being snuck back in during the UM, the girls preparing to leave after the UM, and most of time absolutely nothing obvious was ever fixed during an UM.  You draw your own conclusions Mr. HappyChappie!!

I agree with you in a way, UM could be better timed at B4 at times. But it happens at times that frustates me too. So many posts on CC suggest it's nothing  new  or that it's going to change. If you like/enjoy what you see you subscribe like me.