Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi let's buddy,why don't you ask Moonlight  or Groomy to have a look and listen at this video clip and maybe what was said may throw some light on the mood of the proceedings.For god's sake pal don't give yourself a heart attack,stay cool it's not worth it.!!

Hi pal,you was up early this morning, what happened, the CAT failed again? (Cock Alarm Timer) :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi pal,you was up early this morning, what happened, the CAT failed again? (Cock Alarm Timer) :biggrin:

You're actually partly correct!!We're looking after a Cocker Spaniel for a couple of nights and during the night Margaret was up with her backpain,went downstairs for painkillers and basically the little fucker got out of the kitchen where she sleeps bounded upstairs and launched herself onto the bed and attempted to lick my face off hence the reason I was awake😬BTW that's the only female that does that nowadays😁

You can rest assured the little bastard won't get out the kitchen tonight😁👍

She is lovely though,the dog I mean😁👍

• Haha 2

Jen can be very awkward and does a lot of messing around to no avail. Has no idea how to get herself off, but give her credit for trying. Still one of the best looking, and interesting apartments.