hotscopes and reallife.to

Posted (edited)

is no longer free youcan watch like 1min and then says to watch the the full version  you have to be a premium member to watch the video i think this was due to everyone taking the videos from there websites and sharing them to cc.  

Edited by canito
made a mistake.
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RLC hates criticism.   Those crazy fuckers just banned another one of my IP Addresses.     That's fine I have a hundred or more of them.  You can't keep a good man down.

Salut piggie. Je pense qu'il s'agit de cette vidéo: https://mab.to/vsBeJEBEw  

ATTA BOY.

4 hours ago, canito said:

is no longer free youcan watch like 1min and then says to watch the the full version  you have to be a premium member to watch the video i think this was due to everyone taking the videos from there websites and sharing them to cc.  

it has nothing to do with CC but more with RLC
Especially for Hotscope who was just waiting for people to post videos before putting it on his site as if it belonged to him
From our experience, it seems that RLC has finally decided to do something against these sites like what they did against this forum a few years ago.

4 hours ago, canito said:

One RLC gets their heads out of their asses and wake up they'll realize there are worse problems for their content on other parts of the net those sites will get shutdown eventually and face Legal Action for their consequences.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One RLC gets their heads out of their asses and wake up they'll realize there are worse problems for their content on other parts of the net those sites will get shutdown eventually and face Legal Action for their consequences.

😁 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

until another similar site open and post again rlc videos it's years it's like this, one close and another open later it's the cat and mouse game

for me hotscopes working without problem like before for the moment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, firewall said:

until another similar site open and post again rlc videos it's years it's like this, one close and another open later it's the cat and mouse game

for me hotscopes working without problem like before for the moment

One site gets shutdown and another reopens. Tube Sites are a dime a dozen.  There will be some that will go the Premium Route and then start pasting those Videos all over the place and everyone else can enjoy them at someone else's expense.  

RLC hates criticism.   Those crazy fuckers just banned another one of my IP Addresses.  :biggrin:

That's fine I have a hundred or more of them.  You can't keep a good man down.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC hates criticism.   Those crazy fuckers just banned another one of my IP Addresses.  :biggrin:

That's fine I have a hundred or more of them.  You can't keep a good man down.

Steve Austin Thumbs Up GIF  ATTA BOY.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Steve Austin Thumbs Up GIF  ATTA BOY.

It must have been the telling them to get their head out of their asses that did it.  Goes to show they can block you and don't have to post a picture or video. :biggrin:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It must have been the telling them to get their head out of their asses that did it.  Goes to show they can block you and don't have to post a picture or video. :biggrin:

Yeah,they got me for posting a" NON-NUDE " photo. But now that i look back upon it they just did me a FAVOR. So ha ha rlc.      ha ha lol GIF

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...