Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not telling. state secret ::)

State secret my arse!!!!.Like I said before when you "renewed",all the bullshit you gave us about"how boring VH is","fools and their money being easily parted",etc,etc.I'll give you a break and blame your embarrassing about turn on lockdown/cabin fever/Milly😀😀

More faces than Big Ben!!😀

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

State secret my arse!!!!.Like I said before when you "renewed",all the bullshit you gave us about"how boring VH is","fools and their money being easily parted",etc,etc.I'll give you a break and blame your embarrassing about turn on lockdown/cabin fever/Milly😀😀

More faces than Big Ben!!😀

Calm down pal go take a valium i hear they work wonders 🤣👍 or to use a well known phrase used by someone often who name escapes me right now.......TOSSER. 👍🤣🤣😁

• Haha 2

For me in the last week by now, this is the best apartment/realm of VHTV, every day they bring someting new. beautifull women. today is not diferent another one cute. congratulations B and H. if all apartments were like this.....

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Calm down pal go take a valium i hear they work wonders 🤣👍 or to use a well known phrase used by someone often who name escapes me right now.......TOSSER. 👍🤣🤣😁

As I value your advice so highly the valium has been taken,and I'm now calm.I can't believe I spoke to you like that as your such a delicate soul.😏😏👍

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

As I value your advice so highly the valium has been taken,and I'm now calm.I can't believe I spoke to you like that as your such a delicate soul.😏😏👍

I know, i was shocked and was in such a state had to crawl away in a corner and have a vape 😫

• Haha 3