Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So we won't see them back...?

some tenants whent public, its a couple that said we get free house and we had to preform in front of cams,we was pushed by our manager to always bring new people as a gues and we could earn 1200 to 2500$ each.some times it was underage guest, the girl said i'm straight but i had to preform with females too something that hunts me till today.

• Like 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

мне тоже нравится. может быть  @HugoBeverley могли бы дать нам некоторую информацию о том, что произойдет?

We would like to tell you, but we don't think we should do it yet. We hope that everything will clear up for you soon

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

We would like to tell you, but we don't think we should do it yet. We hope that everything will clear up for you soon

ok guys. just in meantime hope you are safe and your identity is safe also, plus i hope you have no legal problems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

We are happy when you are with us again. Until then stay safe and have a good time ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

so it looks like K an E...and Alan are all gone too..what the hell happened. George manages this? he should not supervise anyone..they all do fine with out it..shame

Don't know if it's Georges fault, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least...

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't know if it's Georges fault, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least...

guess these apts. run their course..  same with Bart and company...who knows.. Hate when they start acting like it's just for show..maybe instead of voyeur house ..maybe cam show house might be a better fit.. hope they all come back..