Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know about that but there is a high chance that if Marcus and Valeria do get their own apartment, they will outview Deborah and Ian easily, only chance for Deborah and Ian to get more views now is either they bring a new gorgeous couple as you said or Sofi starts doing something (which has the equal chance as life on Saturn).

Marcus and Valeria are quite open unlike D&I and history of VHTV shows which one will get more views

M & V are in a class of their own when it comes to techniques.

• Like 1

i spent shit lots of time today (more than the last two weeks combined) in this apartment trying to figure out if Valeria and Marqus gonna join the project.

infortunatelly nothing was concrete,noone spoke about anything,i was expecting to hear something "we will come to visit you or great luck with the project, or something) no it was straight bye bye we gonna miss you. (witch makes me believe that they havent been great time between them and Ian and Debi.

BUT i heard clearly " if you wont have enough cameras you can get from ****", Ian also said " buy "this" so you will have exactly like ours" and take cables.......and i heard something about 25 of May.

so everyone can make their own conclusions, and in case they joining expect them at 25/26.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Marcus & Valeria are gone and they have removed very many wiews from this apartment.
I thought Ian and Debora's strategy was to be alone + Sofi and her boyfriend.
Maybe Sofi wouldn't have had great sex but maybe she would have started with a handjob and then, day after day...
Instead, the parasites remained preventing, with their presence, any moment of intimacy between the 2 couples.
When Sofi got into bed next to her boyfriend, a parasite immediately arrived with her tablet, blocking - in fact - anything.
I am amazed that I&D do not understand that they are killing themselves with this attitude.

sofi.thumb.jpg.48bc82674bbfcbeec74a8880e6f56b8f.jpg

sofi1.thumb.jpg.0a988cd23bf466581bc4d767d8dcdd95.jpg

sofi2.thumb.jpg.4320b329c1e010eef396a72fa9863ac8.jpg

• Like 1