B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

B1 and B2 plus Milena and Ginger, great preparations, a great evening awaits us, it's Thursday, so anything can happen, the only thing we hope that Bruno and all his friends join the girls, at least I'm sure to look at something else

Yeah because every time "Bruno" and his friends show up it's an epic failure.  The best part of the evening will be when the neighbours call the police due to the noise. :dodgy:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

B1 y B2 más Milena y Ginger, nos esperan grandes preparativos, nos espera una gran noche, es jueves, así que puede pasar cualquier cosa, lo único que esperamos es que Bruno y todos sus amigos se unan a las chicas, al menos estoy seguro de ver algo más

Here in Barcelona it's Friday...😉

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

Here in Barcelona it's Friday...😉

it's the weekend, the weather is great and warm,  bars and restaurants are open again, no more depression on the evenings on the sofa watching TV, they will finally be able to run the champagne because almost no spending for two or three month 😁

28 minutes ago, Sergio said:

B1 and B2 plus Milena and Ginger, great preparations, a great evening awaits us, it's Thursday, so anything can happen, the only thing we hope that Bruno and all his friends join the girls, at least I'm sure to look at something else

I think it's Friday.😁