B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

13 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah I think her inviting the dudes could've been done on purpose to piss some of them, mostly Ulyana off.

Babi's reaction when they arrived was quite interesting. Ulyana staying in her room, Fiora and Mimi (she doesn't seem to care much) bouncing off real quick. Meanwhile Gina was laughing the whole time.

But in the end she'll be the one getting fucked over since Curly will throw her on the side like he did with pretty much every girl so far.

What was babi reaction?

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

But we all know where that Gina-Curly relationship is going, and that's right into the wall. So she only really painted herself in the corner in the end.

I believe she knows who he is but that will play itself out and the end🤷‍♂️

But this was a small victory for gina against ulyana 😂

Gina showed up to play chess not checkers 😂

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Definitely for those questioned, they are sisters. 😉

Yep google translate also picked up something about sister before when Olivia was talking in the bedroom.

13 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

Revenge on herself. 
Letting this pig fuck her again,
I dont see anyone but Gina loosing here. 

This ongoing hostility towards male visitors is simply ridiculous. Have you ever counted with how many girls Irma has had pseudo lesbian fucks. Where's your outrage in that?

Just because you're jealous that this guy gets all the girls, doesn't mean that you have any idea what's good or bad for the girls. 

BTW, One should not take the whole thing too seriously. GOV is still way too much of shows. It has very little to do with girls' lives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

All I dont think ulyana is crying over curly I believe she is crying because she is embarrassed she thought gina was a push over but gina fired back getting her revenge 😂

It was a chess move by gina it was a psychological win she just got on ulyana and all of b2 😂

Because olivia&ulyana think they are always in charge 😂

the point is, this is all about 1 fucking jobless piece of shit dude that neither of them should shed a tear over.  i told a girl i broke up with many years ago to stop her fucking crying and move on.  i'm not into the whole crying game and it just doesn't work with me!!  my late wife of 30+ years tried that crying game on me one time and i told her how i felt about it and after that it never happened again.  I solely speaking for anything between her and I.  If she cried over something else that was a whole different story.  women are too emotional about absolutely everything and there is no reason for it.  i've seen women cry over shit and i would ask them...why you crying and the majority of the time they didn't even know why they were crying.  anyway, i'll go back to taking a nap now...have a good one!

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I believe she knows who he is but that will play itself out and the end🤷‍♂️

But this was a small victory for gina against ulyana 😂

Gina showed up to play chess not checkers 😂

I find it a weak move if that's the case. It's a victory for as long as Curly stays with her which should be a matter of days given his history. The day he leaves and she ends up crying for days in B1, the rest will laugh at her. So she just fucked herself over by ruining friendships over a few fuck sessions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the point is, this is all about 1 fucking jobless piece of shit dude that neither of them should shed a tear over.  i told a girl i broke up with many years ago to stop her fucking crying and move on.  i'm not into the whole crying game and it just doesn't work with me!!  my late wife of 30+ years tried that crying game on me one time and i told her how i felt about it and after that it never happened again.  I solely speaking for anything between her and I.  If she cried over something else that was a whole different story.  women are too emotional about absolutely everything and there is no reason for it.  i've seen women cry over shit and i would ask them...why you crying and the majority of the time they didn't even know why they were crying.  anyway, i'll go back to taking a nap now...have a good one!

While I agree with you, at least it brought some drama and tears. And I'm not ready to say they're faking the tears because I don't believe their acting prowess is at that level. It's too bad that the glimpse of realness came from some bs though lol

• Like 1