B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

something happened that I never thought would happen, Mimi had sex with the guy and from what I read, several times, you never get to know a girl well, I thought she was a saint, but no, her boyfriend can be proud of her.

who  is her boyfriend ?

I really like B2 when the cleaning ladies are present because they have no place to really hide when they change their clothes, which gives the possibility of having a few things, it's a shame that in B1, B4, B5 and even at Masha, the cleaning ladies have a room outside the cameras to change
I love looking for oops of this kind for my part, even if the person is not the prettiest in the world

So it's nice that these women are not afraid of being seen by the cameras, which means that RLC does not put in maintenance when they come to do their work
She arrived around 12:05 and she left around 18:05, which makes a whole afternoon of work to clean the apartment, even if it didn't look really dirty

For those who thought that RLC was putting in maintenance a whole afternoon to hide from us orgies during maintenance that people described as strange, I think that allows us to put things in perspective, because in the end, it does not very long that RLC no longer maintains during the work of the cleaning lady, and they still do it from time to time, so it must really depend on the person who comes to do the cleaning

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

So I'll ask again who is leaving

In B4, there were weekly housekeeping on Wednesdays before the Corona era
It now houses four pieces in B2, so it also requires extra cleaning
But it is probably time for change, everywhere. When it is opened for entry and exit in the respective countries

• Like 2