B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

He seems a nice guy. Really focused on pleasing Fiora. She initially told him to put a condom on but when he couldn't really get hard she told him to take it off. The cameras often times interfere with the ability for men to get a hard on. It did me when I tried to film me and my wife. Obviously he was into her. And this guy knows how to finger a woman. I was actually hoping she would squirt a little. Her flexibility was really nice to see too.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

He seems a nice guy. Really focused on pleasing Fiora. She initially told him to put a condom on but when he couldn't really get hard she told him to take it off. The cameras often times interfere with the ability for men to get a hard on. It did me when I tried to film me and my wife. Obviously he was into her. And this guy knows how to finger a woman. I was actually hoping she would squirt a little. Her flexibility was really nice to see too.

I feel that sex without condom feels better, more pleasurable for both the man and the woman. Of cos, this can only be possible if there is trust between both parties.

The presence of the cameras might play a part but I felt he might be a little too excited at the beginning, tried to control himself and softened off.

But yes, he did well with his fingers & tongue. Fiore returned the favour too but he still could not get hard enough. 

Fiora is really a great glutton, at 5.42 p.m. she licks her pussy in Ulyana, at 8.50 p.m. she licks the boy's dick, it's a good thing they didn't pass by dogs or cats otherwise she licked their dick too.

• Like 2

il y a 30 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Yes, it's a shame that his dick doesn't stay harder because he has to fill it with his fingers 

But he did a good job anyway 

Yes could be the cameras as it's his first time fucking around 3 cameras in a room and also could be his first sex with Fiora and he is thinking he wants to please her as much as possible.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, Daleys a dit :

Oui, ce pourrait être les caméras car c'est sa première fois de baiser environ 3 caméras dans une pièce et cela pourrait aussi être son premier rapport sexuel avec Fiora et il pense qu'il veut lui faire plaisir autant que possible.

Complètement d'accord avec toi 

il y a 22 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Fiora est vraiment un grand glouton, à 17h42, elle se lèche la chatte à Ulyana, à 20h50, elle lèche la bite du garçon, c'est une bonne chose qu'ils ne soient pas passés par des chiens ou des chats sinon elle a aussi léché leur bite.

Ah Sergio, toujours la bonne réflexion pour sourire  et même rire  un bon coup !!!

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, vanillajohn a dit :

He did but without his bag so he'll most likely come back.

He'll be back as Fiora always said goodbye and hug and kissed him before i checked replay and he left without bringing anything.