B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry there Dino but I never said anything about RLC paying a guy to keep Leora out of her apartment!!  If i'm not mistaken, this is the B1 apartment thread!!

come to think of it though, as soon as Leora talks whatever person she is spending time with into coming in to her apartment, then he/she will become a hired hand!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

come to think of it though, as soon as Leora talks whatever person she is spending time with into coming in to her apartment, then he/she will become a hired hand!!

All residents in RLC are paid by RLC. Anyone who allows himself to be seen in his private life has earned it, I think.

One problem are the residents who don't allow this view and still get paid. Consider Malia or Leora in this apartment for example. The whole thing is just very sad. 

Just now, Alladino said:

All residents in RLC are paid by RLC. Anyone who allows himself/herself to be seen in his private life front of cameras which have been broadcast to the world has earned it, I think.

One problem are the residents who don't allow this view and still get paid. Consider Malia or Leora in this apartment for example. The whole thing is just very sad. 

First off, why don't you post in the proper thread.  you are posting Leora and Malia bullshit in the B1 thread.  if you want to talk about Leora and Malia bullshit, please post it in the proper thread!!

P.S. I fixed it for you

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canito said:

i have only two questions.doesnt gina live and have a boyfriend already in Barcelona?its was said that she did when she came back.or did she dump him for cesar?

I think it might well have been over before Cesar came on the scene...

i think hes the flavor of the week and is only her boy toy here on rlc.i bet you when she leaves he will still be around these apt.looking for some  new meat to fuck.i like gina but these girls pick the wrong dudes too date.for me he looks like he goes both ways.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canito said:

i for one think he bi curious i saw the video of ulyanna with him and he looked like another girl my bad if he not but he sure looks it.

why do you think he's loved so much by the 3 I mentioned....he's got to be putting out some gay boy vibes somehow!!

• Like 1