B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

50 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All residents in RLC are paid by RLC. Anyone who allows himself to be seen in his private life has earned it, I think.

One problem are the residents who don't allow this view and still get paid. Consider Malia or Leora in this apartment for example. The whole thing is just very sad. 

Haven't had much sadness in your life eh Dildo?  Otherwise you would know the context of the word.  :dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why do you think he's loved so much by the 3 I mentioned....he's got to be putting out some gay boy vibes somehow!!

Harley your to much i cant stop laughing.🤣🤣

14 hours ago, ed2 said:

I agree, Gina really comes to life when he visits. 👍🏻❤️

Yes, at least something happening. Love 2 see Gina (like her very much) and so happy to watch her sexual activities. Let him come sometimes to please her and us watching it, hehe.. Give them an appartment (couples) Gina & Cesar.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they need one gay boy apt for you, Alladino, and Ed!!

Hi, I'm Ed! I love heterosexual intercourse, so I must be gay! I think you ought to be a conservative Tea Party-minded hypocrite to see that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Hi, I'm Ed! I love heterosexual intercourse, so I must be gay!

Those comments are so childish and ignorant I don't even bother responding to them, especially the ones making them have proven themselves to be nothing but childish and ignorant.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My ESP is working well.  I said Olivia & Ulyana were leaving on the weekend and they did.   :biggrin:

well, ok, but you are in the wrong thread 😏

• Haha 1